Zucchini SaladLaura Sharrad & Catherine Velisha
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms
- 1 Zucchini
- 150gm Goat’s feta
- 100gm Pistachios (toasted)
- Spring Onions
- 1tsb Apple cider vinegar
- 1tsb Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Use a mandolin to slice your zucchini into ribbons and then place the ribbons into a mixing bowl.
- Chop up your spring onions, the pistachios and herbs then place them in the bowl.
- Add a decent splash of olive oil, a pinch of salt, apple cider vinegar, lemon zest & Juice and toss together.
- Once everything is evenly coated, transfer to your serving plate, garnish with some crumbled goat’s feta.