Chicken TagineElena Duggan / Khanh Ong
- 1kg Chicken thighs, roughly diced
- 500g Carrot, roughly diced
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed1lge Onion, diced
- 1Lge Red capsicum, diced
- 150g Sultanas or apricots chopped
- 100g Almonds, slivered
- 100g Quinoa, dry
- 2kg Liquid chicken stock
- Moroccan Harissa
To serve, optional
- Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- Mint leaves
- Slivered almonds
- Pine nuts
- Brown chicken thighs in a slow cooker or pressure cooker then add onion, capsicum, carrots and stir until softened
- Add chickpeas, quinoa, slivered almonds, sultanas, chicken stock to cover.
- Cook on pressure cooker on high for 35-45 minutes, or a slow cooker for up to 8 hours.
- Serve with shredded mint leaves, toasted almonds, harissa sauce and Jalna Greek Yoghourt
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...