Chicken TagineElena Duggan / Khanh Ong
- 1kg Chicken thighs, roughly diced
- 500g Carrot, roughly diced
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed1lge Onion, diced
- 1Lge Red capsicum, diced
- 150g Sultanas or apricots chopped
- 100g Almonds, slivered
- 100g Quinoa, dry
- 2kg Liquid chicken stock
- Moroccan Harissa
To serve, optional
- Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- Mint leaves
- Slivered almonds
- Pine nuts
- Brown chicken thighs in a slow cooker or pressure cooker then add onion, capsicum, carrots and stir until softened
- Add chickpeas, quinoa, slivered almonds, sultanas, chicken stock to cover.
- Cook on pressure cooker on high for 35-45 minutes, or a slow cooker for up to 8 hours.
- Serve with shredded mint leaves, toasted almonds, harissa sauce and Jalna Greek Yoghourt
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...