- Leftover Spaghetti Bolognese
- Sliced white bread
- Smoked mozzarella
- Grated Parmesan
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place a scoop of pasta on one side of the bread.
- Then grate up your 3 cheeses and place on the other side of the bread and sandwich together.
- Heat a pan on medium heat with a splash of olive oil and a knob of butter, then place sandwich gently into the pan.
- Flip once bread is golden brown on the bottom.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayo and pesto to make your toastie dipping sauce.
- Remove rotation from pan once golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Ready to serve.