Sashimi Swordfish with Sorrento SprtizMatt Sinclair
- 500g sashimi grade Swordfish, thinly sliced
- 100g Cashew Creme
- 50g watercress
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Fresh Lemon
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
Olive and Currant Tapenade
- 1 cup green pitted olives, finely chopped
- 6 White anchovies or 2 jarred anchovies, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup currants
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Zest and Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked Pepper
- 30ml tanqueray sevilla gin
- 10ml tenuta tamburine white vermouth
- 2 dashes Grapefruit bitters
- 30ml Lemon juice
- 60ml prosecco
- Combine the tapenade ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- To serve, dollop and lightly smear the Greek yoghurt on the base of a platter. Scatter the swordfish randomly across the platter.
- Very lightly coat the watercress with a small amount of olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl and scatter over the top of the swordfish followed by the red onion and flaked almonds.
- Sprinkle and dollop the tapenade randomly over the top of the dish, drizzle with olive oil and season with fresh cracked pepper and a little sea salt.
- Can be served with crusty bread on the side.
- Mix ingredients together in a glass, then top with ice, orange and mint to garnish
Ingredients: Hard Cheese Soft Cheese Blue Cheese 1 baguette A bunch of Green Grapes Honeycomb Salami (sliced) Smoked Salmon Dip Artisan Crackers Beetroot dip Poppy Seed Skordalia Dip Dukkah Stuffed Bell Peppers Marinated Olives (pitted) Method: There are no rules or...
Ingredients: 700g sprouts (500g trimmed whole, 200g thinly sliced) 3 garlic cloves, crushed 100g kale, thinly shredded 1 red onion, thinly sliced 150ml olive oil 3 lemons, juiced 2 anchovies in oil, chopped 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard 80g hazelnuts, toasted and...
Ingredients: 1 tbsp sea salt flakes 1 tbsp cracked black pepper 8 cleaned squid tubes, thinly sliced Vegetable oil, for deep-frying 1 cup self-raising flour ½ cup mayonnaise Lemon wedges, to serve Method: Place the salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine....
Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed and halved 500g fresh ricotta 8 slices prosciutto 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Sea salt and cracked black pepper 6 zucchini flowers, halved and stamens removed, or 1 zucchini,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 500g orecchiette pasta Table salt for pasta water 2 heads broccolini, cut into small pieces, use stalk as well 4 birds eye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped 4...
Ingredients: ½ of a Wombok Cabbage (Shredded ) 3 Carrots (2 grated & 1 julienned) Daikon (julienned) - optional 3 eggs 1 cup of Corn Flour Spring Onions (Chopped) Mint Black & White Sesame Seeds Caster Sugar White Vinegar Kewpie Hoisin Chilli - optional Fried...