Sashimi Swordfish with Sorrento SprtizMatt Sinclair
- 500g sashimi grade Swordfish, thinly sliced
- 100g Cashew Creme
- 50g watercress
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Fresh Lemon
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
Olive and Currant Tapenade
- 1 cup green pitted olives, finely chopped
- 6 White anchovies or 2 jarred anchovies, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup currants
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Zest and Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked Pepper
- 30ml tanqueray sevilla gin
- 10ml tenuta tamburine white vermouth
- 2 dashes Grapefruit bitters
- 30ml Lemon juice
- 60ml prosecco
- Combine the tapenade ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- To serve, dollop and lightly smear the Greek yoghurt on the base of a platter. Scatter the swordfish randomly across the platter.
- Very lightly coat the watercress with a small amount of olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl and scatter over the top of the swordfish followed by the red onion and flaked almonds.
- Sprinkle and dollop the tapenade randomly over the top of the dish, drizzle with olive oil and season with fresh cracked pepper and a little sea salt.
- Can be served with crusty bread on the side.
- Mix ingredients together in a glass, then top with ice, orange and mint to garnish
Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Vegemite and Cheese Scrolls
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Laura’s Mum’s Meatball Pasta
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Crispy Chilli Oil
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...
Special Fried Rice
Ingredients: 60 ml (¼ cup) peanut oil 4 green king prawns, peeled, cleaned and roughly chopped 2 eggs, lightly beaten 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped 2 tsp finely chopped ginger 150 gm Chinese-style barbecue pork char siu roughly chopped 555 gm (3 cups) cooked rice 1...