Sashimi Swordfish with Sorrento SprtizMatt Sinclair
- 500g sashimi grade Swordfish, thinly sliced
- 100g Cashew Creme
- 50g watercress
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Fresh Lemon
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
Olive and Currant Tapenade
- 1 cup green pitted olives, finely chopped
- 6 White anchovies or 2 jarred anchovies, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup currants
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Zest and Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked Pepper
- 30ml tanqueray sevilla gin
- 10ml tenuta tamburine white vermouth
- 2 dashes Grapefruit bitters
- 30ml Lemon juice
- 60ml prosecco
- Combine the tapenade ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- To serve, dollop and lightly smear the Greek yoghurt on the base of a platter. Scatter the swordfish randomly across the platter.
- Very lightly coat the watercress with a small amount of olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl and scatter over the top of the swordfish followed by the red onion and flaked almonds.
- Sprinkle and dollop the tapenade randomly over the top of the dish, drizzle with olive oil and season with fresh cracked pepper and a little sea salt.
- Can be served with crusty bread on the side.
- Mix ingredients together in a glass, then top with ice, orange and mint to garnish
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...