Satay Tofu StirfryJoel Feren
- 4x scoops Glucerna powder
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, chopped, optional
- ¼ tsp. cumin, ground
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. kecap manis
- 1tbsp. peanut oil
- 1tbsp. ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into thirds
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 500g firm tofu, cut into 1cm cubes
- Rice to serve
- In a mixing bowl add coconut milk, peanut butter, garlic, chilli, cumin, water, soy sauce, kecap manis and Glucerna powder. Combine the ingredients well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over a medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic and toss well for 1 minute. Add vegetables and satay sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tofu and coat well with sauce. Turn the heat down to a gentle simmer and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve on top of rice and garnish with crushed peanuts and chopped spring onions.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...