Baked Salmon Tahini 3 WaysNaheda Hassan
- 200g Salmon with skin
- 1 Cos lettuce firm
- Olive oil
- Garlic crushed ( approx 1 bulb )
- Lemon x3
- 200g White Tahini (100g for each)
- 100g Black Tahini
- ½ bunch parsley
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Place salmon, skin side up. Drizzle with oil – rub salt on skin
- Heat a medium, non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add salmon, skin side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn and cook until just cooked through, or as desired
- Cut cos lettuce in half longways, brush flat side with olive oil.
- Sear in pan faced down with desired tahini dip
- In a food processor or a bowl , combine tahini, lemon juice and garlic. Mix while adding the water as you are combining the ingredients, to desired texture.
- Remove from processor if using one and scoop into separate small bowls and add paprika for red tahini, finley minced parsley for green tahini or any desired flavour.
- Serve immediately, or store Tahini in refrigerator for upto a week in an airtight container
Ingredients: Serves 4 10 ripe figs 2 long red chillies ½ bunch basil Extra virgin olive oil 4 slices of sour dough bread 50g parmesan cheese 2 whole buffalo mozzarella ½ cup of crème criache Baking paper Method: Grill the chillies on your stovetop to blacken and...
Ingredients: 4 thick pork loin chops skin off 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped 1 stick of rosemary, leaves picked and roughly chopped 4 fresh bay leaves, roughly chopped 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar 1/4 cup olive oil 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper Flaky salt Apple...
Ingredients: Serves 6 2 bulbs garlic 6 large chicken thighs, on the bone, skin on 4 long stalks rosemary, sprigs removed (about 20) 1/4 bunch thyme salt and freshly ground black pepper A drizzle of olive oil Approx. 500 ml (17 fl oz/2 cups) Massel https://massel.com/...
Ingredients: Yorkshire Pudding Batter 225gm flour Pinch salt 3 eggs whole 200ml milk 200ml water The Toad 8 course minced pork sausages 4 Streaky bacon rashers 8inch long fresh rosemary sprigs Cracked black pepper Veg oil 1/2 cup The Sauce 1 large brown onion peeled...
Ingredients: 320g semolina plus a little extra 40g greens such as spinach or Tuscan kale Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sea salt and cracked pepper Pesto 1 garlic clove, peeled 20g pine nuts 50g wild rocket 25g parmesan plus a little extra Juice of 1 lemon Method: To make the...
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...