Baked Salmon Tahini 3 WaysNaheda Hassan
- 200g Salmon with skin
- 1 Cos lettuce firm
- Olive oil
- Garlic crushed ( approx 1 bulb )
- Lemon x3
- 200g White Tahini (100g for each)
- 100g Black Tahini
- ½ bunch parsley
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Place salmon, skin side up. Drizzle with oil – rub salt on skin
- Heat a medium, non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add salmon, skin side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn and cook until just cooked through, or as desired
- Cut cos lettuce in half longways, brush flat side with olive oil.
- Sear in pan faced down with desired tahini dip
- In a food processor or a bowl , combine tahini, lemon juice and garlic. Mix while adding the water as you are combining the ingredients, to desired texture.
- Remove from processor if using one and scoop into separate small bowls and add paprika for red tahini, finley minced parsley for green tahini or any desired flavour.
- Serve immediately, or store Tahini in refrigerator for upto a week in an airtight container
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...