Baked Salmon Tahini 3 WaysNaheda Hassan
- 200g Salmon with skin
- 1 Cos lettuce firm
- Olive oil
- Garlic crushed ( approx 1 bulb )
- Lemon x3
- 200g White Tahini (100g for each)
- 100g Black Tahini
- ½ bunch parsley
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Place salmon, skin side up. Drizzle with oil – rub salt on skin
- Heat a medium, non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add salmon, skin side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn and cook until just cooked through, or as desired
- Cut cos lettuce in half longways, brush flat side with olive oil.
- Sear in pan faced down with desired tahini dip
- In a food processor or a bowl , combine tahini, lemon juice and garlic. Mix while adding the water as you are combining the ingredients, to desired texture.
- Remove from processor if using one and scoop into separate small bowls and add paprika for red tahini, finley minced parsley for green tahini or any desired flavour.
- Serve immediately, or store Tahini in refrigerator for upto a week in an airtight container
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...