Baked Salmon Tahini 3 WaysNaheda Hassan
- 200g Salmon with skin
- 1 Cos lettuce firm
- Olive oil
- Garlic crushed ( approx 1 bulb )
- Lemon x3
- 200g White Tahini (100g for each)
- 100g Black Tahini
- ½ bunch parsley
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Place salmon, skin side up. Drizzle with oil – rub salt on skin
- Heat a medium, non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add salmon, skin side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn and cook until just cooked through, or as desired
- Cut cos lettuce in half longways, brush flat side with olive oil.
- Sear in pan faced down with desired tahini dip
- In a food processor or a bowl , combine tahini, lemon juice and garlic. Mix while adding the water as you are combining the ingredients, to desired texture.
- Remove from processor if using one and scoop into separate small bowls and add paprika for red tahini, finley minced parsley for green tahini or any desired flavour.
- Serve immediately, or store Tahini in refrigerator for upto a week in an airtight container
Ingredients: 100g glass noodles (bean thread vermicelli) 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced using a vegetable peeler 4 spring onions, thinly sliced on diagonal 2 eschalots, thinly sliced 1 cup coriander sprigs 1 cup flat-leaf parsley sprigs 1-2 small red chillies,...
Ingredients: 320g semolina plus a little extra 40g greens such as spinach or Tuscan kale Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sea salt and cracked pepper Pesto 1 garlic clove, peeled 20g pine nuts 50g wild rocket 25g parmesan plus a little extra Juice of 1 lemon Method: To make the...
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...