Crab and Zucchini PastaMike Reid
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms
- 350g fresh spaghetti
- 600g zucchini, cut into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 240g spider crab meat, cooked and picked
- 1/2 unwaxed lemon, finely grated zest and juice
- 2 tbsp dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan, to serve
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Cook the pasta for 8 minutes, or until al dente.
- Place the zucchini in a steamer or colander and sit above the pan of pasta. Cover and steam for 1–2 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain the pasta, retaining a little of the cooking water, and tip into a large bowl.
- Pour the oil into the pasta pan over a low heat. Add the garlic and cook briefly, to flavour the oil. Pour the oil over the pasta.
- Toss the pasta with the crab, lemon zest and juice, dill and courgettes. Serve topping each portion with 1 tablespoon Parmesan and a grind of pepper.
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a Shiraz.
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: Bag of craisins 1 onion Splash of Balsamic Vinegar 150ml of Cranberry Juice Sliced Turkey Bread Roll Swiss Cheese Mayo Lettuce Salt and Pepper to Taste Method: In a pan sauté...
Ingredients: 1 tbsp Turmeric, freshly grated 1 tbsp Ginger, freshly grated 250ml Water 250ml Oat milk 300ml Coconut milk 200g Rolled oats 2 tbsp Coconut sugar Pinch Salt 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground 1 Banana, sliced 2 Passionfruit, halved and seeds scooped 4 tbsp Coconut,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms Ingredients: Pumpkin Puff Pastry Feta 1 egg for Egg Wash Black and White Sesame seeds Pepitas Salt & Pepper Ground Cumin Smoked Paprika Olive Oil Method: Take your Pumpkin and cube it...
Ingredients: 6 eggs 2-3 heirloom tomatoes 1 red onion, sliced 1 bunch of spring onions 1 baguette 2 chorizo, chopped 1 rasher of bacon, chopped Olive Oil Salt n Pepper Some Parmesan Method: Preheat your oven to 180'c. Place your slide red onion with some olive oil...
Ingredients: 240g Risotto 400ml Oat milk 400ml Coconut milk 4 Tbsp organic honey 2 Tsp vanilla paste Honeycomb to garnish Method: Place your rice in a pot on low heat, then add vanilla paste and honey into the pot and stir to combine. Combine milks into one liquid...
Ingredients: 2 heads broccoli 1 large leek, halved lengthwise, rinsed 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 head garlic, unpeeled 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock 120g baby spinach leaves 125g sour cream, plus extra to serve Chilli flakes & herbs, such as basil,...