Easy Peasy MuffinsBen O'Donoghue
Makes 6 – 8 large muffins depending on amount of filling
- 500gm flour
- 500ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 20gm Baking powder
- 1 cup veg oil
- 1 x Large 6 Muffin tray
- Baking paper cut into 15x15cm square and cut from point ¾ into the center to make a windmill kind of shape
- Oil spray
- 1 good handful Spinach
- 6 Egg
- 1 large Tomato
- 120g Feta large dice
- Loose cup of basil leaves
- 6 ripe figs
- 200g ricotta
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Combine the wet ingredients and whisk together
- Slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry until combined and evenly mixed
- For the Savory muffins fold in the chopped spinach, diced tomato (chunks) and feta. Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray oil and line the mould with the cut squares of baking paper.
- Place half the mixture into the mould, crack the egg onto the muffin mix then top with more. Bake at 170 degrees for 45 minutes
- For the Sweet muffins, cut the figs into quarters and keep 6 pieces for the tops of the muffins
- Dice the remaining figs and Fold in with the remaining ingredients and ¾ of the flaked almonds drizzle with as much honey as you like and divide between the moulds place a piece of fig on top of each scatter with the remaining almonds and drizzle with more honey and bake at 170 degrees for 45 minutes.
For chef quality results, we recommend using Anolon cookware!
Ingredients: Hard Cheese Soft Cheese Blue Cheese 1 baguette A bunch of Green Grapes Honeycomb Salami (sliced) Smoked Salmon Dip Artisan Crackers Beetroot dip Poppy Seed Skordalia Dip Dukkah Stuffed Bell Peppers Marinated Olives (pitted) Method: There are no rules or...
Ingredients: 700g sprouts (500g trimmed whole, 200g thinly sliced) 3 garlic cloves, crushed 100g kale, thinly shredded 1 red onion, thinly sliced 150ml olive oil 3 lemons, juiced 2 anchovies in oil, chopped 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard 80g hazelnuts, toasted and...
Ingredients: 1 tbsp sea salt flakes 1 tbsp cracked black pepper 8 cleaned squid tubes, thinly sliced Vegetable oil, for deep-frying 1 cup self-raising flour ½ cup mayonnaise Lemon wedges, to serve Method: Place the salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine....
Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed and halved 500g fresh ricotta 8 slices prosciutto 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Sea salt and cracked black pepper 6 zucchini flowers, halved and stamens removed, or 1 zucchini,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 500g orecchiette pasta Table salt for pasta water 2 heads broccolini, cut into small pieces, use stalk as well 4 birds eye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped 4...
Ingredients: ½ of a Wombok Cabbage (Shredded ) 3 Carrots (2 grated & 1 julienned) Daikon (julienned) - optional 3 eggs 1 cup of Corn Flour Spring Onions (Chopped) Mint Black & White Sesame Seeds Caster Sugar White Vinegar Kewpie Hoisin Chilli - optional Fried...