Easy Peasy MuffinsBen O'Donoghue
Makes 6 – 8 large muffins depending on amount of filling
- 500gm flour
- 500ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 20gm Baking powder
- 1 cup veg oil
- 1 x Large 6 Muffin tray
- Baking paper cut into 15x15cm square and cut from point ¾ into the center to make a windmill kind of shape
- Oil spray
- 1 good handful Spinach
- 6 Egg
- 1 large Tomato
- 120g Feta large dice
- Loose cup of basil leaves
- 6 ripe figs
- 200g ricotta
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Combine the wet ingredients and whisk together
- Slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry until combined and evenly mixed
- For the Savory muffins fold in the chopped spinach, diced tomato (chunks) and feta. Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray oil and line the mould with the cut squares of baking paper.
- Place half the mixture into the mould, crack the egg onto the muffin mix then top with more. Bake at 170 degrees for 45 minutes
- For the Sweet muffins, cut the figs into quarters and keep 6 pieces for the tops of the muffins
- Dice the remaining figs and Fold in with the remaining ingredients and ¾ of the flaked almonds drizzle with as much honey as you like and divide between the moulds place a piece of fig on top of each scatter with the remaining almonds and drizzle with more honey and bake at 170 degrees for 45 minutes.
For chef quality results, we recommend using Anolon cookware!
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...