Fried Chicken BurgersBen O'Donoghue
- 1 x Laucke Brioche Mix
- Sliced jalapeno chilli pickled
- 600g chicken tenders
- sunflower oil for frying
- Kewpee sesame dressing
- Iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup butter milk / yoghurt
- 1 ½ cup chickpea flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Massel stock cube chicken
- 1tsp black pepper cracked
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Place the chicken tenders in the yoghurt and season with salt and pepper
- Slice the avo, tomato and lettuce
- For the crumb combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- To cook the chicken heat 1 cup of sunflower oil in a fry pan, dip the chicken tenders in to the flour mixture and shallow fry until crispy
- Remove from the oil and drain.
- To serve, arrange the lettuce and pineapple on the soft white bread. Dress with lashings of sesame dressing and top with fried chicken tenders
Ingredients: 1 1⁄2 kg round steak, cleaned and cut into cubes 3 cans of roma tomatoes, crushed by hand 1 onion, finely diced 2-3 cloves of garlic 1⁄2 cup of olive oil, plus an additional 2 tbsp 1tbsp red wine vinegar 1L water or chicken stock (optional) 1tbsp tomato...
Ingredients: 1.5 kg green beans 3 potatoes 1 can of crushed tomatoes 1 tbsp tomato paste 2 onions, chopped 1 cup of olive oil 3 cups of Massel stock 1 cup of parsley finely chopped 1 tbsp sweet paprika Salt Pepper Method: Slice the tops off the green beans and string...
Ingredients: 500gm macaroni pasta 1 cup diced tomato Cheese sauce 500g monterey jack cheese 500ml cream 500ml milk 160gm butter 100gm flour 500ml beer Chilli flakes Salt and pepper 3/4 cup bread crumbs 2 tbsp melted butter 2 spring onion finely sliced Method: Cheese...
Ingredients: Serves 4 Hummus 1 Australian beetroot 4 Australian chestnuts 1 tin chickpeas 2 tbsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Freshly squeezed juice from 1 ½ Australian lemons 1 clove Australian garlic 2 tbsp unhulled tahini ½ tsp cumin Pinch sea salt Cracked...
Ingredients: 4× 150g veal rib-eye steaks 4 cups cornflakes 100g parmesan, finely grated 1 cup plain flour 1 egg 200ml milk 100g butter 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sunflower oil 12 sage leaves 8 anchovy fillets Bunch of wild rocket, to garnish Salsa 1 large red capsicum 2 ripe...
Ingredients: Ribeye steak Salt Pepper 100g butter, softened 1 orange, zest 1 tsp thyme 50g hazelnuts, roasted 80g Blue cheese Method: Liberally season your steak with salt and pepper and cook to your liking, turning regularly. Rest for half of the cook time. Combine...