Fried Chicken BurgersBen O'Donoghue
- 1 x Laucke Brioche Mix
- Sliced jalapeno chilli pickled
- 600g chicken tenders
- sunflower oil for frying
- Kewpie sesame dressing
- Iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup butter milk / yoghurt
- 1 ½ cup chickpea flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Massel stock cube chicken
- 1tsp black pepper cracked
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Place the chicken tenders in the yoghurt and season with salt and pepper
- Slice the avo, tomato and lettuce
- For the crumb combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- To cook the chicken heat 1 cup of sunflower oil in a fry pan, dip the chicken tenders in to the flour mixture and shallow fry until crispy
- Remove from the oil and drain.
- To serve, arrange the lettuce and pineapple on the soft white bread. Dress with lashings of sesame dressing and top with fried chicken tenders
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...