Fried Chicken BurgersBen O'Donoghue
- 1 x Laucke Brioche Mix
- Sliced jalapeno chilli pickled
- 600g chicken tenders
- sunflower oil for frying
- Kewpie sesame dressing
- Iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup butter milk / yoghurt
- 1 ½ cup chickpea flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Massel stock cube chicken
- 1tsp black pepper cracked
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Place the chicken tenders in the yoghurt and season with salt and pepper
- Slice the avo, tomato and lettuce
- For the crumb combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- To cook the chicken heat 1 cup of sunflower oil in a fry pan, dip the chicken tenders in to the flour mixture and shallow fry until crispy
- Remove from the oil and drain.
- To serve, arrange the lettuce and pineapple on the soft white bread. Dress with lashings of sesame dressing and top with fried chicken tenders
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...