Honey Herbed CarrotsElena Duggan
- 1kg Mixed heirloom baby carrots, 1-2cm stalk remaining, thoroughly washed
- 15-25g Thyme, and lemon thyme sprigs
- 100g Honey
- 50g EVOO, additional if desired
- Black pepper, ground to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 200° Celsius.
- Place carrots, EVOO, herbs, pepper and salt in a large non-stick fry oven tray.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until starting to colour and there is minimal resistance when placing a knife or fork into the thickest part of the carrot.
- Toss honey through the carrots, return to heat for 5minutes.
- Remove from heat, dress if desired whilst warm and serve immediately.
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut free
- Paleo Friendly
- Ketogenic Friendly
- BulletProof Friendly
- Vegan, utilise brown rice syrup rather than honey if desired
Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Vegemite and Cheese Scrolls
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Laura’s Mum’s Meatball Pasta
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Crispy Chilli Oil
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...
Special Fried Rice
Ingredients: 60 ml (¼ cup) peanut oil 4 green king prawns, peeled, cleaned and roughly chopped 2 eggs, lightly beaten 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped 2 tsp finely chopped ginger 150 gm Chinese-style barbecue pork char siu roughly chopped 555 gm (3 cups) cooked rice 1...