Honey Herbed CarrotsElena Duggan
- 1kg Mixed heirloom baby carrots, 1-2cm stalk remaining, thoroughly washed
- 15-25g Thyme, and lemon thyme sprigs
- 100g Honey
- 50g EVOO, additional if desired
- Black pepper, ground to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 200° Celsius.
- Place carrots, EVOO, herbs, pepper and salt in a large non-stick fry oven tray.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until starting to colour and there is minimal resistance when placing a knife or fork into the thickest part of the carrot.
- Toss honey through the carrots, return to heat for 5minutes.
- Remove from heat, dress if desired whilst warm and serve immediately.
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut free
- Paleo Friendly
- Ketogenic Friendly
- BulletProof Friendly
- Vegan, utilise brown rice syrup rather than honey if desired
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...
Ingredients: Makes Two 4 rounds or Rye bread slices 300gm sliced pastrami 100gm sauerkraut 200gm comte cheese or cheddar 2 large garlic and dill pickles cut in half 4 tbsp kewpie mayo 1 tbsp hot English mustard 100gm butter soft Method: Combine the hot English mustard...
Ingredients: Serves 4 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 4 eggs separated 1 cup butter milk 1 cup ricotta 1 cup corn frozen 1 small bunch coriander leaves chopped 1 lg smashed avo 200gm chopped tomatoes 1/4 medium red onion sliced 1 clove of garlic chopped...