Lamb StewElena Duggan
- 1kg Lamb Offcuts, pieces with bones are extra tasty
- 250g Onions, diced
- 250g Carrots, diced
- 250g Celery, diced
- 500g Potatoes
- 375g French lentils (1 bag)
- 1 head Garlic, cloves only
- 100g Anchovies, in oil
- 4 Bay leaves
- 10 Black peppercorns
- 750ml White wine
- 1L Massel Liquid Beef stock
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker on low for 8-10 hours.
- For thicker gravy, carefully strain solids ensuring not too much break up of vegetables and set aside, reserve liquid.
- Place liquid and approx. ½ cup of stewed vegetables in a small saucepan, simmer over medium low for up to 20 minutes or until reduced by approximately half – using a stick blender, blitz to a smooth gravy consistency and cover stewed meat and vegetables before serving.
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...