Mushroom, Olive & Ricotta FusilliBen O'Donoghue
- 500gm field mushroom finely chopped
- 2 cups green olives
- 1/4 bunch mint
- 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 100gm ricotta cheese fresh
- Lemon juice and zest
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 fresh red chillies
- Olive oil
- 1-cup thick cream
- 100gm Parmesan cheese
- In a thick bottomed pan heat a small amount of olive oil and sauté the chopped mushroom so they release their moisture and then add the chopped garlic and chopped green olives, cook until the liquid has evaporated so that the flavour is concentrated.
- Add the cream and reduce by 1/2 then add 1/2 the chopped herbs and reserve the rest for garnish.
- Cook the pasta as directed by the packet, then drain and add to the mushroom and olive mixture
- Mix the crumbled ricotta to the pasta mix and then season with the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with the remainder of the chopped herbs and chopped red chilli and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...