Satay BeefJoel Ferren
- 100ml (1⁄2 tetrapak) Glucerna
- 1 tbsp. ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- Juice from 1⁄2 lime
- 50ml coconut milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 400g diced beef
- 2 large shallots, sliced
- 1⁄2 diced capsicum
- 1⁄2 bunch of broccolini
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 handful halved green beans
- 1⁄2 red long chilli, diced (can be omitted)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Sweat shallots, garlic, ginger and cumin powder in a dash of vegetable oil
- Add soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and peanut butter into hot pan and stir over low heat until smooth
Add coconut milk and Ensure Plus to sauce and stir until combined. Set mixture aside
- Brown beef in one tablespoon vegetable oil in hot pan and set aside
- Add vegetables to hot pan and cook until they start to soften
- Add beef and sauce to vegetables and mix until sauce coats the mixture
- Serve with your choice of noodles or rice
For more details on Glucerna, go to glucerna.com.au
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...