Satay BeefJoel Ferren
- 100ml (1⁄2 tetrapak) Glucerna
- 1 tbsp. ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- Juice from 1⁄2 lime
- 50ml coconut milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 400g diced beef
- 2 large shallots, sliced
- 1⁄2 diced capsicum
- 1⁄2 bunch of broccolini
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 handful halved green beans
- 1⁄2 red long chilli, diced (can be omitted)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Sweat shallots, garlic, ginger and cumin powder in a dash of vegetable oil
- Add soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and peanut butter into hot pan and stir over low heat until smooth
Add coconut milk and Ensure Plus to sauce and stir until combined. Set mixture aside
- Brown beef in one tablespoon vegetable oil in hot pan and set aside
- Add vegetables to hot pan and cook until they start to soften
- Add beef and sauce to vegetables and mix until sauce coats the mixture
- Serve with your choice of noodles or rice
For more details on Glucerna, go to glucerna.com.au
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...