Satay BeefJoel Ferren
- 100ml (1⁄2 tetrapak) Glucerna
- 1 tbsp. ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- Juice from 1⁄2 lime
- 50ml coconut milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 400g diced beef
- 2 large shallots, sliced
- 1⁄2 diced capsicum
- 1⁄2 bunch of broccolini
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 handful halved green beans
- 1⁄2 red long chilli, diced (can be omitted)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Sweat shallots, garlic, ginger and cumin powder in a dash of vegetable oil
- Add soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and peanut butter into hot pan and stir over low heat until smooth
Add coconut milk and Ensure Plus to sauce and stir until combined. Set mixture aside
- Brown beef in one tablespoon vegetable oil in hot pan and set aside
- Add vegetables to hot pan and cook until they start to soften
- Add beef and sauce to vegetables and mix until sauce coats the mixture
- Serve with your choice of noodles or rice
For more details on Glucerna, go to glucerna.com.au
Ingredients: 500g dried chickpeas, soaked in cold water overnight 1-2 sticks of celery, finely chopped 1 large onion, chopped 150ml extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving Juice of 1 lemon, or more if needed 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped A sprinkling...
Ingredients: Makes 500ml 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 small onion, chopped 2 garlic cloves, chopped 1 cup chopped carrot 10 habanero or carolina reaper chillies 60 ml (1⁄4 cup) lime juice 60 ml (1⁄4 cup) white vinegar 1 teaspoon English mustard 1 teaspoon salt 250 ml...
Ingredients: Makes 6 - 8 large muffins depending on amount of filling 500gm flour 500ml milk 2 eggs 20gm Baking powder 1 cup veg oil Equipment 1 x Large 6 Muffin tray Baking paper cut into 15x15cm square and cut from point ¾ into the center to make a windmill kind of...
Ingredients: 2 tbsp olive oil 1kg potatoes, cubes 1 onion, diced 2 sticks celery, sliced 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped 1 butternut pumpkin (1.5-2kg), cubed 3 saffron threads Pinch of salt and pepper Sprig of Rosemary 1.5 litres chicken stock 1 carrot, chopped...
Ingredients: Serves 2 1 tbsp Australian extra virgin olive oil 1 Australian red onion Small bunch Australian spring onions Small bunch Australian Kale 1 Australian red capsicum 1 clove Australian garlic ½ tsp cumin 1 tsp paprika Pinch cayenne pepper (optional) 1 tin...
Ingredients: 8 chicken thigh skin on Brine 500ml butter milk 1 onion 2 cloves garlic 1tbsp salt 1tsp cracked black pepper Dressing 1 cup Sour cream 1 cup Buttermilk 2 tbsp chopped Chives 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 tbsp Honey 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar 1 cup Extra Virgin...