Satay BeefJoel Ferren
- 100ml (1⁄2 tetrapak) Glucerna
- 1 tbsp. ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- Juice from 1⁄2 lime
- 50ml coconut milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 400g diced beef
- 2 large shallots, sliced
- 1⁄2 diced capsicum
- 1⁄2 bunch of broccolini
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 handful halved green beans
- 1⁄2 red long chilli, diced (can be omitted)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Sweat shallots, garlic, ginger and cumin powder in a dash of vegetable oil
- Add soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and peanut butter into hot pan and stir over low heat until smooth
Add coconut milk and Ensure Plus to sauce and stir until combined. Set mixture aside
- Brown beef in one tablespoon vegetable oil in hot pan and set aside
- Add vegetables to hot pan and cook until they start to soften
- Add beef and sauce to vegetables and mix until sauce coats the mixture
- Serve with your choice of noodles or rice
For more details on Glucerna, go to glucerna.com.au
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 500g orecchiette pasta Table salt for pasta water 2 heads broccolini, cut into small pieces, use stalk as well 4 birds eye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped 4...
Ingredients: ½ of a Wombok Cabbage (Shredded ) 3 Carrots (2 grated & 1 julienned) Daikon (julienned) - optional 3 eggs 1 cup of Corn Flour Spring Onions (Chopped) Mint Black & White Sesame Seeds Caster Sugar White Vinegar Kewpie Hoisin Chilli - optional Fried...
Ingredients: 300ml milk, plus extra 7g sachet of dried yeast 25g white caster sugar 50g shortening or lard 425g plain flour, plus extra 20g polenta, optional Unsalted butter Method: Gently warm the milk in a pan until lukewarm or body temperature, 37ºC. Add the yeast...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Ingredients: 1 medium cauliflower, leaves and stalk trimmed, cut into wedges 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed 1 small white onion, thinly sliced Juice of 1/2 lemon 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin...
Ingredients:For Dough: 500g plain flour 190g cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes ½ tsp salt 60ml warm water 1 egg, at room temperature and whisked For Filling: 600g smoked ham, diced 200g mozzarella, diced 200g cheddar, diced 200g brown onion, diced 80g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel Ingredients: 500g gnocchi 2 potatoes, diced 1 clove of garlic, chopped 1 tsp dried chillies 1 leek, sliced 2 rosemary sprigs 100g pancetta, rind removed and diced 500ml Massel Veg Stock Method:...