Tuna Mango & Pineapple CevicheKhanh Ong
- 200g Sashimi grade tuna
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 10ml hot water
- 35ml fish sauce
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 50g pineapple fresh, diced
- 1⁄4 of a green mango diced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander stalks
- 1 long red chili
- 1 lemongrass
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- Roughly chop lemongrass, half the chili , then add to a mortar and pestle with the sugar and lime zest.
- Bruise the chilli and lemongrass with the mortar and pestle, then add coriander stalks and bash, then loosen with lime juice and fish sauce.
- Taste for seasoning, add more lime juice or sugar if needed
- Crush half of the pineapple in the mortar and pestle
- Slice tuna into cubes and add to a bowl with ¾ of the dressing
- Add the rest of the pineapple, mango and dessicated coconut
- Garnish with finely chopped chilli and coriander leaves.
- Serve with lavosh or crackers.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...