White Chocolate & Raspberry Croissant Pudding
- Serves: 10
- Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 300ml cream
- ½ cup milk
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 125g raspberries
- 8 croissants, torn in half
- Extra raspberries to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Place the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla paste, cream and milk into a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
2. Add croissants to the egg mixture, Set aside for 60 minutes for the croissants to soak up some of the milk mixture.
3. Add raspberry and white chocolate to mixture.
4. Generously grease a 2 litre loaf tin and pour the contents into the tin. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden and the custard has set.
5. Serve hot or cold with fresh raspberries.