Baked Pizza FrittataSimone Austin
- 3 scoops Ensure Vanilla Powder
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, diced
- 2 slices (40g) smoked ham, chopped
- 2/3 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 6 black olives sliced
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes (if desired)
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- ¾ cup tasty grated cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Toasted sliced baguette, to serve
- Heat oil in a 26cm, ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until onion has softened. Add capsicum and ham. Cook, stirring, until capsicum is tender. Stir in olives and 2 tablespoons pasta sauce.
- Mix the Ensure Vanilla powder with the milk. Whisk eggs and Ensure milk mixture together in a large bowl. Pour over mixture in pan and tip to distribute evenly.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost set (mixture will wobble slightly in the centre). Top with cheese, dollop with remaining pasta sauce and sprinkle with chilli flakes if desired.
- Preheat grill on high. Grill frittata for 3 minutes or until top is golden and mixture has set. Stand for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve with toasted baguette slices and green salad.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...