BLAT BowlElena Duggan
- 6 Rashers Hickory Smoked Bacon, cooked till crispy, cooled
- 1 punnet Perino / Sweet bite tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Lemon, juice only
- 1 Green oak lettuce
- 50g Beetroot Relish (try our homemade recipe here)
- 25g Black sesame seeds
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled, deseeded, sliced on an angle
- 2 Soft boiled eggs
- ½ bunch Fresh chives
- ½ bunch Basil leaves
- 50g Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- 50g Olive Oil
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- White pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Roll the bacon up onto itself lengthways. Place two toothpicks in a cross fashion into the bacon to secure. Place into a loaf tray standing up.
- Cook bacon in oven for approximately 10 minutes until crispy.
- Ensure avocado is lightly dressed in lemon juice to avoid oxidation. Cut in half and scoop out the flesh, keeping it whole. Once peeled, gently press the flesh of the avocado into the sesame seeds.
- Divide salad ingredients in two and place ingredients into serving bowls, so each is visible. Make sure you remove the toothpicks from the bacon roses!
- To prepare dressing, blitz ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Drizzle dressing over salad bowls as generously as desired.
- Grain free
- Gluten free
- LFHC/ Keto friendly
- Low fructose
Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Hummus 300g pepita seeds soaked in water 30g garlic 120ml lemon juice 120gm tahini 250ml water 250g evo Tahini Green Goddess Dressing 3 cloves garlic peeled Juice of 1 lemon 60mls Salt 100g tahini 250ml EVO 1 cup of water 1 tablespoon caper 1...
Ingredients: 1 x Laucke Brioche Mix Sliced jalapeno chilli pickled 600g chicken tenders sunflower oil for frying Kewpee sesame dressing Pineapple Iceberg lettuce ½ cup butter milk / yoghurt Crumb 1 ½ cup chickpea flour 1 tsp onion powder ¼ tsp cayenne pepper ¼ tsp...
Ingredients: Dineamic Sweet Potato and Coconut Curry Cauliflower rice Roti bread Yoghurt Mint Method: Place the pouch in a pot of simmering water for 10 minutes. Cauliflower rice is super easy to make if you have a food processor. Chop the floret of cauliflower and...
Ingredients: 1-2 Safcol tins smoked trout 1 tub full fat cream cheese 1 tbsp dill chopped finely chopped 1 tbsp finely chopped red onion or banana shallot 1tbsp baby capers Juice of 1 lemon Salt Pepper To serve Cucumber sticks Carrot sticks Celery sticks And or...
Ingredients: Harissa 250g Long fresh red chillies 3 heaped tsp. coarsely ground caraway seeds 3 heaped tsp. coarsely ground cumin seeds 1 level tsp. ground black cumin seeds (optional) 4 garlic cloves 100g piquillo peppers, or 1 large red bell pepper, roasted, peeled...
Ingredients: Serves 2-3 2 tbsp Valcom Red Curry Paste 3 tbsp TCC Premium Coconut Milk 1 tbsp sugar 1 tsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce 400g chicken breast 1 cup salad leaves For dipping sauce: 2 tbsp tamarind paste 1 1⁄2 tbsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce 1 1⁄2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp...