Cauliflower SoupJoel Feren
- 200ml Glucerna ready to drink
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 500g white potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1L vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cream and parsley to garnish
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. Add cauliflower and potato and continue stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add stock and thyme leaves, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add Glucerna and blitz with a stick blender until smooth.
Garnish with parsley and cream and serve with crunchy bread.
Ingredients: 9 cherry tomatoes, halved 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced 2 tsp good-quality olive oil 1 tsp balsamic vinegar 5 basil leaves, torn, plus a few extra to serve if you like 5 pitted olives, sliced 2 large free-range egg 1 tsp small capers, rinsed salt...
Ingredients: Leftover Spaghetti Bolognese Sliced white bread Mozzarella Smoked mozzarella Grated Parmesan Butter Olive oil Mayo Pesto Salt and pepper Method: Place a scoop of pasta on one side of the bread. Then grate up your 3 cheeses and place on the other side of...
Ingredients: 250g Walnuts 250g Hazelnuts 250g Macadamia nuts 125g Pumpkin seeds 125g Sunflower seeds 60g Butter, unsalted 2 Tbsp Honey, Mr Noons honeycomb 1 Tsp Cayenne pepper 2 Tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped 1 Tbsp Cognac Method: Preheat oven to 180* Prepare...
Client - That’s Amore Cheese Typically from Puglia, this fresh creamy cheese has gained more and more popularity in the past few years, not only in Italy but overseas. Burrata is a fresh, handmade cow's milk cheese made from mozzarella and cream and it can be used in...
Ingredients: 150g guanciale, diced 3 eggs, whisked 200g pecorino cheese, grated Black pepper Salt Method: Add salt to a pot of water, and bring to a boil. Cook your pasta until al dente. In a frying pan, add the guanciale on low heat and allow it to render out the...
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...