Cauliflower SoupJoel Feren
- 200ml Glucerna ready to drink
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 500g white potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1L vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cream and parsley to garnish
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. Add cauliflower and potato and continue stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add stock and thyme leaves, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add Glucerna and blitz with a stick blender until smooth.
Garnish with parsley and cream and serve with crunchy bread.
Ingredients: Filling: 1 bunch silverbeet, chopped finely 500g ricotta 1 egg 50g grated parmigiano cheese Sea salt Freshly cracked black pepper 1/3 nutmeg grated Sugo: 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 garlic clove, finely chopped 1 long red...
Ingredients: 100g butter 200g finely grated pecorino cheese Salt Black pepper, freshly ground Pasta Dough: 100g semolina flour 100g plain flour 80ml - 100ml water Pinch of salt Method: Make the pasta dough and allow it to rest for 20 minutes. Cut the dough into long...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors 2 tablespoons butter 1 small onion, finely minced 200g mushrooms, preferably oyster or shiitake, sliced 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced 2 tablespoons sake Sea salt and freshly...
Ingredients: 2 tbsp. olive oil 1 brown onion finely diced 1 red capsicum, diced 1cm x 1cm Sea salt and black pepper 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced 1 Tbsp ground cumin 1 Tsp. smoked paprika 425 g diced tomatoes tablespoon tomato paste 200 ml water, plus more as needed...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 200g King George whiting, cut into strips 8 small soft shell taco wraps ¼ Red cabbage, thinly sliced Canola Oil for frying Tempura Batter: 100g Rice Flour 100g 00 Flour 10ml Ice cold sparkling Green Chilli Sauce: 2 ripe kiwi fruit 4 spring...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Supreme Caravans 80g Octopus 50g Burnt Aubergine 10ml Nduja glaze 1 Thick slice white sourdough toast 10g butter, salted Octopus: 300g Octopus, cleaned 2 limes, zested and sliced 2 Birdseye chilli, cut...