Rainbow PastaGeorgia Barnes
- 250g wholegrain spaghetti
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 large bunch rainbow chard, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 50g parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil. Season well with salt. Add spaghetti and cook for 10-11 minutes, or until ‘al dente’ as per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, place a large frypan over medium heat. Add oil. Sauté garlic. Add rainbow chard and cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly wilted. Stir through parsley, lemon juice and pine nuts.
- Add 1/4 cup of hot pasta water to the frypan.
- Strain cooked spaghetti and add to sauce. Gently toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Serve warm with grated parmesan.
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...