Slow Cooked Pork BellyChef Mod
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 stem coriander roots, chopped
- 8 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 320g pork belly
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1pc juice from a real fresh coconut
- 200ml water
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- 4 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 4 baby carrots, peeled
- 4 broccolini
- In a large pot, stir-fry the coriander roots, garlic and white pepper with oil on medium heat until fragrant.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except baby carrot and broccolini and bring to boil.
- Lower the heat, put a lid on and continue to cook for 45 minutes.
- Add carrot and broccolini; continue to cook with the lid off for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Ingredients: 2 heads broccoli 1 large leek, halved lengthwise, rinsed 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 head garlic, unpeeled 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock 120g baby spinach leaves 125g sour cream, plus extra to serve Chilli flakes & herbs, such as basil,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian Inspirations Ingredients: 2 pieces Shimeji mushroom (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Red capsicum (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Zucchini (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Eggplant (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Sweet potato...
Ingredients: 30ml Vegetable oil 1 tin of chopped tomatoes 3 small red onions, 1 sliced, 2 roughly chopped 1 Red Scotch bonnet, finely chopped 100g Tomato paste 2 Tsp curry powder 1 Tsp Thyme, Fresh preferably but dried will also work 2 Bay leaves 1lt Chicken...
Ingredients:For pastry: 225g Plain Flour 100g Butter, unsalted (Make sure it’s really cold!) 4 Tbsp water, chilled For Filling: 250ml Cream 2 Large Eggs 200g Gaunchalie (or bacon) 1 Brown Onion, diced 100g Heritage baby tomatoes (halved) 125g Gruyère cheese 50g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 400g Venison Loin 1 Carrot chopped 1 Brown onion, diced 1 Bay Leaf 2 Sprigs Rosemary 1 Bulb Garlic 1 Glass Red wine 1 Tbsp Tomato paste 700ml Beef Stock 100g Dark chocolate ...
Ingredients: 100g self raising flour 1 egg 3 tbs sour cream 2 tins corn ½ bunch coriander 1 bunch spring onions 2 avocados 1 shallot 1 long red chilli 2 limes Method: n a mixing bowl, combine your egg, the tinned corn, ½ a shallot, sour cream and flour together,...