Taiwanese Three Cup ChickenKaren Chan
- 600g Chicken drumettes
- 15-20 cloves Garlic (peeled)
- 1pc Ginger (small, sliced)
- 1 cup Fresh Thai basil leaves
- Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Rice wine
- 1/3 cup Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 3tbsp Rock sugar
- 3pcs Bird’s eye chillies (optional)
- Heat oil in a large wok or clay pot, and then add garlic and ginger. Stir fry for about 1 min.
- Add chicken and continue to cook the chicken on medium heat for about 10 mins until it is browned on all sides.
- Stir in all the ingredients for the seasoning mix, and leave it simmer for 20 mins for the sauce to evaporate and thicken. The sauce should have a velvety coat around the chicken.
- Add basil in and let it simmer for 2 min with the lid on.
- Dish out and serve with a hot bowl of rice.
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...