Tofu and Beef HamburgChef Masa
- 500g Beef Mince
- 160g Firm Tofu, remove excess liquid*
- 1 cup Obento Panko Breadcrumb
- 2 1⁄2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 3 Eggs
- 250g Onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp KEWPIE Mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp Obento Tonkatsu Sauce
* Keep tofu in between paper towels, and gently put some pressure on top to remove excess liquid. Replace paper towels when needed and repeat this step until the paper towels stop absorbing moisture.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix beef mince, tofu, breadcrumb, tomato paste, egg and onion in a bowl until well combined.
- Divide it into 6 flat patties. Shape the patties round with no cracks and tap the air out on both sides, then set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat, sear the patties 2 minutes each side until lightly brown. Transfer to a baking tray and cook them in the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until cook through, then transfer onto a plate.
- Mix mayo, ketchup and tonkatsu sauce in a bowl to serve with Hamburg.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...