Tofu and Beef HamburgChef Masa
- 500g Beef Mince
- 160g Firm Tofu, remove excess liquid*
- 1 cup Obento Panko Breadcrumb
- 2 1⁄2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 3 Eggs
- 250g Onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp KEWPIE Mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp Obento Tonkatsu Sauce
* Keep tofu in between paper towels, and gently put some pressure on top to remove excess liquid. Replace paper towels when needed and repeat this step until the paper towels stop absorbing moisture.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix beef mince, tofu, breadcrumb, tomato paste, egg and onion in a bowl until well combined.
- Divide it into 6 flat patties. Shape the patties round with no cracks and tap the air out on both sides, then set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat, sear the patties 2 minutes each side until lightly brown. Transfer to a baking tray and cook them in the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until cook through, then transfer onto a plate.
- Mix mayo, ketchup and tonkatsu sauce in a bowl to serve with Hamburg.
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...