Peanut Caramel Chocolate TartKhanh Ong
- 2 packets of Oreos
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup butter melted
- Cup brown sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- ¼ cup of cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)
- 150g milk chocolate chips
- 50ml cream
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cup of roughly chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 160C fan-force
- To make the base
- Blitz oreos until fine then add butter and salt.
- Pack into a 23cm tart tin lined.
- To make the tart filling;
- Melt butter in a medium pan
- Add brown sugar
- Once bubbling add condensed milk and cream then turn off the heat
- Stir in the salt and peanut butter
- Pour caramel into the oreo base and back for roughly 15 minutes at 160C
- Leave to cool for 30 mins after removing from oven.
- Microwave choc chips, cream, peanut butter and salt for 2 x 30 second burst to melt.
- Stir to combine and then pour over cooled tart.
- Top with peanuts and set into fridge for 90-120mins.
Ingredients: 185 g dates 1 cup water 60g butter 2 eggs 185g self raising flour 185g sugar 1tsp baking powder ½ tsp vanilla paste Butterscotch Sauce: 1 cup cream ¾ cup brown sugar 2 tbsp butter Pinch of salt Method: Bring the dates and water to a boil, then remove from...
Ingredients: 4 Lady Finger Bananas Woodchips for smoking in a fire or hibachi Dulce De Leche Creme: 2 Tbsp Dulce de leche 200ml Cream Chocolate Sauce: 150ml full-fat milk 150ml double cream 300g dark chocolate, broken into pieces 1 tsp vanilla extract To Serve: 1 tbsp...
Ingredients: 3 eggs, separated 6 tbsp caster sugar 500 g mascarpone cream 500ml espresso coffee 80ml marsala 500g savoiardi biscotti ( 1 large packet ) Dark chocolate, to grate Cocoa powder, to dust Method: Beat the egg yolks and half the sugar in a bowl for 5 minutes...
Ingredients: 1 pear, peeled and cored, diced 1 tsp ground cinnamon 125g unsalted butter ½ cup caster sugar 2 eggs 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking powder Salt Streusal Crumb: 40g unsalted butter, chilled, diced 1/3 cup plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar Salt Method:...
Ingredients: 2 eggs 1 cup sugar ¾ cup vegetable oil 1 tsp vanilla essence 2 cups grated carrot 1 ¼ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking soda 2-3 tsp cinnamon 2-3 tsp mixed spice ½ tsp salt Lime Cream Cheese: 200g cream cheese, room temperature 1 ½ cups icing sugar, sifted...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 ¼ cup Nutella 8 thick slices of brioche 3 eggs ¼ cup milk 1 vanilla bean, scraped 40g butter 2 lady finger bananas 2 Tablespoons caster sugar 160g unsalted butter ¼ cup pistachios, chopped ¼ cup maple syrup Edible flowers to garnish Ice cream to...