Peanut Caramel Chocolate TartKhanh Ong
- 2 packets of Oreos
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup butter melted
- Cup brown sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- ¼ cup of cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)
- 150g milk chocolate chips
- 50ml cream
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cup of roughly chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 160C fan-force
- To make the base
- Blitz oreos until fine then add butter and salt.
- Pack into a 23cm tart tin lined.
- To make the tart filling;
- Melt butter in a medium pan
- Add brown sugar
- Once bubbling add condensed milk and cream then turn off the heat
- Stir in the salt and peanut butter
- Pour caramel into the oreo base and back for roughly 15 minutes at 160C
- Leave to cool for 30 mins after removing from oven.
- Microwave choc chips, cream, peanut butter and salt for 2 x 30 second burst to melt.
- Stir to combine and then pour over cooled tart.
- Top with peanuts and set into fridge for 90-120mins.
Ingredients: 300 g dairy-free margarine 300 g gluten-free plain flour , plus extra for dusting 300 g golden caster sugar 4 large free-range eggs 3 lemons 2 oranges 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder ½ teaspoon xanthan gum 100 g icing sugar Method: Preheat the oven...
Ingredients: 150g dark chocolate 64%, roughly chopped 100ml olive oil 4 large free-range eggs, at room temperature, separated ¼ tsp Sea salt 50g caster sugar Method: Melt the chocolate either in the microwave or in a large heatproof bowl suspended over a pan of...
Ingredients:Makes 6–8 400 g fresh pitted or frozen and thawed cherries 180 g (2 cups) desiccated coconut250 ml (1 cup) maple syrup 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil, warm 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or powder 220 g (1 cup) cacao butter125 g (1 cup) cacao powder...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 2 punnets Perfection Fresh raspberries 2 bananas, frozen ½ cup milk (or dairy-free alternative) 2tbs maple syrup 1tsp vanilla extract 1 punnet Perfection Fresh raspberries, to...
Ingredients: 2 eggs 2cups of water Rind of approx 1 lemon 3 tsp vanilla essence 3 cups self raising flour 1/3 cup of caster sugar 240g fresh ricotta cubed small Vegetable oil for frying Caster Sugar & cinnamon for coating Method: Whisk eggs until fluffy. Add 2...
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: Perfection Fresh Blueberries Perfection Fresh Strawberries Mascarpone Balsamic Vinegar 2 Tsp Cinnamon 2 tsp Vanilla essence Nutmeg 3 Tsp Icing Sugar Method: Cut the tops off the...