Tiramisu Self Saucing PuddingElena Duggan
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup warm milk
- 60g soften butter
- 20 cubes of milk chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cup of boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- dusting of icing sugar
- 250ml mascarpone
- Combine flour, cocoa, coffee, sugar and yeast in a mixer. Then add egg, milk and butter and knead on low for 1 minute. then neak for 5 minutes until a soft dough forms.
- Move to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with oiled plastic wrap and leave to rise in a warm place for an hour.
- Remove and knead on a lightly floured surface for 2 minutes.
- Divide into 20 balls and press ball out to form little rounds and place a cube of chocolate and roll into a ball again.
- Place the balls into a greased deep baking dish and repeat with all balls.
- Now set aside to rise again for another 20 minutes.
- Combine boiling water, brown sugar and instant coffee then gently pour over the bake of a spoon over the dough so it doesn’t make holes in them
- Place into an oven at 160C fan force for 35-45 minutes.
- Serve with a dusting of icing sugar and mascarpone.
Ingredients: Makes 28 portions 12 eggs 800gm 900gm caster sugar 675gm 68% Madagascar chocolate 675gm-unsalted butter 225gm ground macadamia meal 225gm cocoa powder 300gm macadamia nuts Method: Preheat oven to 150 degrees Grease and line sponge tray with parchment...
Ingredients: 1 cup semolina 1 cup almonds, blanched, toasted and roughly chopped 2 cups self raising flour, sifted 2 tsp baking powder Rind of 1 lemon 6 eggs 250g butter at room temp Juice of 2 oranges 2 tbsp cognac or brandy 1 cup of caster. Sugar Shredded coconut as...
Ingredients: Makes 12 ¾ cup Australian almonds 1/3 cup rolled oats 2 tbsp cacao powder ½ tsp vanilla extract 12 medjool dates 3 tbsp cacao nibs 1 tbsp Australian almond oil Method: In a food processor blend ¼ cup of the almonds until they are crushed lightly but not...
Ingredients: Makes 2 small jars of jam and nut butter Jam ¼ cup fresh Australian raspberries ¼ cup fresh Australian blackberries ¼ cup fresh Australian strawberries ¼ cup fresh Australian blueberries ¼ cup fresh Australian red seedless grapes Splash Water ¼ cup chia...
Ingredients: Serves two 1/2 cup very cold vodka Juice of two limes 2 tablespoons sugar syrup 1/2 cup fresh raspberries 1/2 cup blueberries Approx 500ml sparkling water Ice Method: Bring together the vodka, lime juice, sugar syrup, raspberries, blueberries and...
Ingredients: 8 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla extract 3 cups white sugar 3 litres of milk Pinch of salt 120g butter 2 cups semolina 15 sheets of fillo pastry 150g butter melted (approx.) Icing sugar + cinnamon to serve Method: Separate egg yolks from whites Add vanilla...