Tiramisu Self Saucing PuddingElena Duggan
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup warm milk
- 60g soften butter
- 20 cubes of milk chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cup of boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- dusting of icing sugar
- 250ml mascarpone
- Combine flour, cocoa, coffee, sugar and yeast in a mixer. Then add egg, milk and butter and knead on low for 1 minute. then neak for 5 minutes until a soft dough forms.
- Move to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with oiled plastic wrap and leave to rise in a warm place for an hour.
- Remove and knead on a lightly floured surface for 2 minutes.
- Divide into 20 balls and press ball out to form little rounds and place a cube of chocolate and roll into a ball again.
- Place the balls into a greased deep baking dish and repeat with all balls.
- Now set aside to rise again for another 20 minutes.
- Combine boiling water, brown sugar and instant coffee then gently pour over the bake of a spoon over the dough so it doesn’t make holes in them
- Place into an oven at 160C fan force for 35-45 minutes.
- Serve with a dusting of icing sugar and mascarpone.
Ingredients: 185 g dates 1 cup water 60g butter 2 eggs 185g self raising flour 185g sugar 1tsp baking powder ½ tsp vanilla paste Butterscotch Sauce: 1 cup cream ¾ cup brown sugar 2 tbsp butter Pinch of salt Method: Bring the dates and water to a boil, then remove from...
Ingredients: 4 Lady Finger Bananas Woodchips for smoking in a fire or hibachi Dulce De Leche Creme: 2 Tbsp Dulce de leche 200ml Cream Chocolate Sauce: 150ml full-fat milk 150ml double cream 300g dark chocolate, broken into pieces 1 tsp vanilla extract To Serve: 1 tbsp...
Ingredients: 3 eggs, separated 6 tbsp caster sugar 500 g mascarpone cream 500ml espresso coffee 80ml marsala 500g savoiardi biscotti ( 1 large packet ) Dark chocolate, to grate Cocoa powder, to dust Method: Beat the egg yolks and half the sugar in a bowl for 5 minutes...
Ingredients: 1 pear, peeled and cored, diced 1 tsp ground cinnamon 125g unsalted butter ½ cup caster sugar 2 eggs 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking powder Salt Streusal Crumb: 40g unsalted butter, chilled, diced 1/3 cup plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar Salt Method:...
Ingredients: 2 eggs 1 cup sugar ¾ cup vegetable oil 1 tsp vanilla essence 2 cups grated carrot 1 ¼ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking soda 2-3 tsp cinnamon 2-3 tsp mixed spice ½ tsp salt Lime Cream Cheese: 200g cream cheese, room temperature 1 ½ cups icing sugar, sifted...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 ¼ cup Nutella 8 thick slices of brioche 3 eggs ¼ cup milk 1 vanilla bean, scraped 40g butter 2 lady finger bananas 2 Tablespoons caster sugar 160g unsalted butter ¼ cup pistachios, chopped ¼ cup maple syrup Edible flowers to garnish Ice cream to...