Tiramisu Self Saucing PuddingElena Duggan
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup warm milk
- 60g soften butter
- 20 cubes of milk chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cup of boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- dusting of icing sugar
- 250ml mascarpone
- Combine flour, cocoa, coffee, sugar and yeast in a mixer. Then add egg, milk and butter and knead on low for 1 minute. then neak for 5 minutes until a soft dough forms.
- Move to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with oiled plastic wrap and leave to rise in a warm place for an hour.
- Remove and knead on a lightly floured surface for 2 minutes.
- Divide into 20 balls and press ball out to form little rounds and place a cube of chocolate and roll into a ball again.
- Place the balls into a greased deep baking dish and repeat with all balls.
- Now set aside to rise again for another 20 minutes.
- Combine boiling water, brown sugar and instant coffee then gently pour over the bake of a spoon over the dough so it doesn’t make holes in them
- Place into an oven at 160C fan force for 35-45 minutes.
- Serve with a dusting of icing sugar and mascarpone.
Ingredients: Serves: 2 Ingredients: 2x Wedges of Pumpkin (skin on) 1x can of coconut milk 30ml Soy Sauce (to taste) 1 tbsp of Tom Yum Paste 1 chilli, finely sliced 1 punch of Thai basil 1 tbsp fried shallots Bubur Cha Cha: Kara coconut cream 2litres Pandan leaves 6pcs...
Ingredients: Filling: 200ml Yuzu Juice 250g Caster Sugar 400ml Double Cream 5 Free Range eggs 25g Shiro Miso White Premium Sweet Pastry Case: 200g Unsalted Butter Zest of a lemon 150g Icing Sugar 450g Flour, Plain 5 Whole Eggs Method: Filling: Bring the cream and...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 400g Dulce de leche 2 egg yolks 2 whole eggs 50g Flour 0000 20g Unsalted butter 4 Lady finger bananas 50 g brown sugar 50 g golden syrup Cocoa powder Coconut ice cream (store bought) Method: Preheat the oven to 180C Place the dulce the leche...
Ingredients: Makes: 12 2/3 cup plain flour 1/3 cup self raising flour 1/3 cup raw caster sugar 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup malted milk drink powder 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1 egg 200g dark chocolate, melted Vanilla bean ice cream and sea salt flakes to...
Ingredients: Serves: 8 2 sheets shortcrust pastry ½ cup medjool dates 2 free range eggs ½ cup caster sugar 2-3 tsp lemon zest 250gm fresh ricotta ½ cup thickened cream 2 tbsp plain flour 1 tbsp icing sugar Method: Remove pastry and allow to thaw slightly before...
Ingredients: Base: 2 cups cashews 10 pitted dates 1 cup coconut 4 tbsp liquid coconut oil Pinch of salt 1 tsp raw cocoa powder Caramel: 1 cup almond butter 10 pitted dates 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp vanilla paste 3/4 cup coconut oil 1 tsp salt flakes Chocolate Topping:...