Tiramisu Self Saucing PuddingElena Duggan
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup warm milk
- 60g soften butter
- 20 cubes of milk chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cup of boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- dusting of icing sugar
- 250ml mascarpone
- Combine flour, cocoa, coffee, sugar and yeast in a mixer. Then add egg, milk and butter and knead on low for 1 minute. then neak for 5 minutes until a soft dough forms.
- Move to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with oiled plastic wrap and leave to rise in a warm place for an hour.
- Remove and knead on a lightly floured surface for 2 minutes.
- Divide into 20 balls and press ball out to form little rounds and place a cube of chocolate and roll into a ball again.
- Place the balls into a greased deep baking dish and repeat with all balls.
- Now set aside to rise again for another 20 minutes.
- Combine boiling water, brown sugar and instant coffee then gently pour over the bake of a spoon over the dough so it doesn’t make holes in them
- Place into an oven at 160C fan force for 35-45 minutes.
- Serve with a dusting of icing sugar and mascarpone.
Ingredients: Serves 4 100g unsalted butter, melted 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, toasted 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon 2 tbs brown sugar, or more to taste 6 sheets fresh filo pastry 550g (about 5) plums, quartered 1 star anise 1 tsp orange zest, plus juice of 1/2 orange 1/2 tbs...
Ingredients: 500g Laucke Spelt Mix 4g Dried Yeast (supplied) 1 Egg 50g Sugar (white or brown) 50g Butter (Softened) 250g or 200g Water (50 g less if using a mixer or by hand or removing the dough from the breadmaker) 2ml Egg yellow colour if desired. 500g Dry Fruit...
Ingredients: Makes 28 portions 12 eggs 800gm 900gm caster sugar 675gm 68% Madagascar chocolate 675gm-unsalted butter 225gm ground macadamia meal 225gm cocoa powder 300gm macadamia nuts Method: Preheat oven to 150 degrees Grease and line sponge tray with parchment...
Ingredients: Cake 200g Fresh or frozen raspberries 12 eggs 500g Caster sugar 500g Almond Meal, plus extra 2tsp baking powder ¼ tsp salt Icing 2 cups icing sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice, strained Garnish 2tbsp Rose petals 2tbsp Pistachios Handful of fresh raspberries...
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.