Tiramisu Self Saucing PuddingElena Duggan
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup warm milk
- 60g soften butter
- 20 cubes of milk chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cup of boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- dusting of icing sugar
- 250ml mascarpone
- Combine flour, cocoa, coffee, sugar and yeast in a mixer. Then add egg, milk and butter and knead on low for 1 minute. then neak for 5 minutes until a soft dough forms.
- Move to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with oiled plastic wrap and leave to rise in a warm place for an hour.
- Remove and knead on a lightly floured surface for 2 minutes.
- Divide into 20 balls and press ball out to form little rounds and place a cube of chocolate and roll into a ball again.
- Place the balls into a greased deep baking dish and repeat with all balls.
- Now set aside to rise again for another 20 minutes.
- Combine boiling water, brown sugar and instant coffee then gently pour over the bake of a spoon over the dough so it doesn’t make holes in them
- Place into an oven at 160C fan force for 35-45 minutes.
- Serve with a dusting of icing sugar and mascarpone.
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 2 blocks of chocolate 1 bag of craisins 1 cup of Macadamias 2 tbs of vanilla bean paste 1 bag of marshmallows Handful of cocoa butter (optional) Method: Put chocolate and cocoa butter in a...
Ingredients: 100g plain flour 50g butter, diced 50g brown sugar 600g dulce de leche 4 small bananas, sliced 400ml double cream 1 tbsp icing sugar 1 square dark chocolate 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream Method: Preheat oven at 180*. Mix your flour and butter together...
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality FoodsIngredients: 250g Ground almonds 250g Chocolate Sauce 220g Caster Sugar 5 Free range eggs 15g Baking powder 20g cocoa powder For the chocolate sauce: 150ml Whole milk 150ml Thicken cream...
Can also be made with mangos. Ingredients: 100g Raspberries, frozen (we use Raspberries from Perfection Fresh) 150ml Water 60g Rolled Oats 1 Tbsp Honey, organic 1 Tsp Peanut Butter Roasted nuts to garnish and fresh raspberries Method: Mix the oats, water and...
Ingredients: 150g Soft brown sugar 75g Butter, unsalted 2 Free range Eggs 175g Dates, seeded 100ml Water 50ml Rum 175g Self raising flour 5g Bicarbonate soda 1g mixed spice Tip: Day before making soak the dates in the rum, bicarb of soda and water and leave in...
Ingredients: 250g punnet Qukes, deseeded 1 lime, juice ¼ bunch mint leaves 1tbs gin 150g butter (or dairy-free alternative) 150g golden caster sugar 1tsp vanilla paste 200g self-raising flour Gin Buttercream 125g butter (or dairy-free alternative), softened 65g...