Walnut Stuffed Figs and Cheats Salted CaramelKhanh Ong
- 4 large figs 250g
- 25g roasted walnuts chopped
- 60g ricotta
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 80ml cream
- 30g butter
- 75g brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Cut the figs from top to 3⁄4 way down into quarters ad place on a line oven tray.
- Combine nuts, cheese and half the sugar and stuff the figs.
- Sprinkle leftover sugar over the figs.
- Roast the figs at 200C fan-force for 8-12 minutes
- Set aside for serving
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan over high heat until sugar is dissolved and for a further 5 minutes.
Ingredients: Cake 200g Fresh or frozen raspberries 12 eggs 500g Caster sugar 500g Almond Meal, plus extra 2tsp baking powder ¼ tsp salt Icing 2 cups icing sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice, strained Garnish 2tbsp Rose petals 2tbsp Pistachios Handful of fresh raspberries...
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate Ganache recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Apple Baked Pie Recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Sticky Date Pudding recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.