Yoghurt Chia Pudding with Vanilla BlackberriesElena Duggan
- 250g Milk
- 250g Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- 100g Chia Seeds
- 1tsp Vanilla paste or 1 Vanilla Bean, seeds only
- 50g Honey optional
- 250g Blackberries, fresh or frozen gently stewed in 50g water, 1tsp Vanilla paste or 1 Vanilla Bean, seeds only, 25g honey, until water has evaporated and berries are starting to collapse
- Shredded or toasted flaked coconut
- Slivered Almonds
- Place all pudding ingredients in an airtight jar allowing at least 2cm gap from the top.
- Mix thoroughly, and refrigerate.
- Pudding should be edible after 3hours, but it has an even better result overnight.
- Serve a portion of the pudding, with a portion of vanilla blackberries and top as desired with seasonal nuts, fruit, seeds.
Ingredients: Plant-based milk Chia seeds Cacao powder Maple syrup Vanilla extract or paste Method: Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer to eat the seeds whole, you can skip the blender and combine the ingredients...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life. Ingredients: 2 Bananas 300g of raw Cashews (unsalted & unroasted) 6 - 8 Pitted Dates 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder 2 tablespoons of Raw cacao powder Cacao Nibs Pinch of Salt Method: In a food...