Yoghurt & Strawberry BreadKhanh Ong
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup Jalna Greek yoghurt
- 1⁄2 cup of buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda pinch of salt
- 250g strawberries
- Mix cream, sugar and egg together in stand mixer.
- Add in the greek yoghurt, buttermilk, coconut oil and vanilla paste. Combine well.
- In a large bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until there was no lumps.
- Chopped 200g of strawberries roughly and fold into the batter.
- Pour into a greased baking tin and top the batter with 50g of halved strawberries.
- Bake for 45mins at 180C then cover with foil and bake for another 15 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
Ingredients: 185 g dates 1 cup water 60g butter 2 eggs 185g self raising flour 185g sugar 1tsp baking powder ½ tsp vanilla paste Butterscotch Sauce: 1 cup cream ¾ cup brown sugar 2 tbsp butter Pinch of salt Method: Bring the dates and water to a boil, then remove from...
Ingredients: 4 Lady Finger Bananas Woodchips for smoking in a fire or hibachi Dulce De Leche Creme: 2 Tbsp Dulce de leche 200ml Cream Chocolate Sauce: 150ml full-fat milk 150ml double cream 300g dark chocolate, broken into pieces 1 tsp vanilla extract To Serve: 1 tbsp...
Ingredients: 3 eggs, separated 6 tbsp caster sugar 500 g mascarpone cream 500ml espresso coffee 80ml marsala 500g savoiardi biscotti ( 1 large packet ) Dark chocolate, to grate Cocoa powder, to dust Method: Beat the egg yolks and half the sugar in a bowl for 5 minutes...
Ingredients: 1 pear, peeled and cored, diced 1 tsp ground cinnamon 125g unsalted butter ½ cup caster sugar 2 eggs 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking powder Salt Streusal Crumb: 40g unsalted butter, chilled, diced 1/3 cup plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar Salt Method:...
Ingredients: 2 eggs 1 cup sugar ¾ cup vegetable oil 1 tsp vanilla essence 2 cups grated carrot 1 ¼ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking soda 2-3 tsp cinnamon 2-3 tsp mixed spice ½ tsp salt Lime Cream Cheese: 200g cream cheese, room temperature 1 ½ cups icing sugar, sifted...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 ¼ cup Nutella 8 thick slices of brioche 3 eggs ¼ cup milk 1 vanilla bean, scraped 40g butter 2 lady finger bananas 2 Tablespoons caster sugar 160g unsalted butter ¼ cup pistachios, chopped ¼ cup maple syrup Edible flowers to garnish Ice cream to...