Almond Brownie Bliss BallsJemma O'Hanlon
- ¾ cup Australian almonds
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 12 medjool dates
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp Australian almond oil
- In a food processor blend ¼ cup of the almonds until they are crushed lightly but not over blended. Store separately (this will be used to roll the balls in).
- In the food processor add the remaining almonds, oats, dates (pits removed), cacao and vanilla extract, and blend for about 30 seconds or until mixture comes together.
- Add the cacao nibs and almond oil and process briefly.
- Form into bite-sized balls and roll each ball in the crushed almond mixture. Refrigerate prior to serving.
Tip: These are the perfect after school snack for hungry kids, and big kids!
Ingredients: 300 g dairy-free margarine 300 g gluten-free plain flour , plus extra for dusting 300 g golden caster sugar 4 large free-range eggs 3 lemons 2 oranges 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder ½ teaspoon xanthan gum 100 g icing sugar Method: Preheat the oven...
Ingredients: 150g dark chocolate 64%, roughly chopped 100ml olive oil 4 large free-range eggs, at room temperature, separated ¼ tsp Sea salt 50g caster sugar Method: Melt the chocolate either in the microwave or in a large heatproof bowl suspended over a pan of...
Ingredients:Makes 6–8 400 g fresh pitted or frozen and thawed cherries 180 g (2 cups) desiccated coconut250 ml (1 cup) maple syrup 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil, warm 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or powder 220 g (1 cup) cacao butter125 g (1 cup) cacao powder...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 2 punnets Perfection Fresh raspberries 2 bananas, frozen ½ cup milk (or dairy-free alternative) 2tbs maple syrup 1tsp vanilla extract 1 punnet Perfection Fresh raspberries, to...
Ingredients: 2 eggs 2cups of water Rind of approx 1 lemon 3 tsp vanilla essence 3 cups self raising flour 1/3 cup of caster sugar 240g fresh ricotta cubed small Vegetable oil for frying Caster Sugar & cinnamon for coating Method: Whisk eggs until fluffy. Add 2...
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: Perfection Fresh Blueberries Perfection Fresh Strawberries Mascarpone Balsamic Vinegar 2 Tsp Cinnamon 2 tsp Vanilla essence Nutmeg 3 Tsp Icing Sugar Method: Cut the tops off the...