Baked CheesecakeElena Duggan
- 100g Almond Meal
- 50g Hazelnut Meal
- 25g Flax meal
- 10g Psyllium Husk
- 50g Coconut Flour / 100g Buckwheat Flour
- 50g Stevia
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ginger
- 125g Butter
- Pinch Murray River salt
- 500g Ricotta or Cream Cheese
- 250g Mascarpone
- 75g Stevia
- 2 Vanilla beans, seeds only (reserve pods for liquid infusion)
- 5 lge eggs
- This also works by adding 125g blueberries to the surface, but may require a further 5-10 minutes cooking time.
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Combine all dry ingredients and butter in a food processor and pulse until it resembles coarse wet sand.
- Press mixture into a well greased and lined springform pan to form and even height and slightly up the sides.
- Bake base at 160° Celsius for 12-15 minutes, or until slightly golden and fragrant.
- Remove form oven and allow cooling at room temp.
- Beat cream cheese and mascarpone until aerated and billowy.
- Reduce speed and sprinkle in stevia and vanilla seeds and beat until well combined.
- Place one egg in at a time while beating until just combined. Set aside batter.
- Once base is cool, pour cheese batter into tin all over base and gently tap the tin to release any air bubbles.
- Reduce oven to 150° Celsius and bake cheesecake for 40 minutes, reduce heat to 125° Celsius and cook for a further 30 minutes. Remove and allow cooling before refrigerating and later serving.
- If your oven has known hot spots or you’re noticing cheesecake surface is turning golden unevenly, feel free to rotate it throughout the cook.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate Ganache recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Apple Baked Pie Recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Sticky Date Pudding recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Mango Lassi Parfait recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.