Baked CheesecakeElena Duggan
- 100g Almond Meal
- 50g Hazelnut Meal
- 25g Flax meal
- 10g Psyllium Husk
- 50g Coconut Flour / 100g Buckwheat Flour
- 50g Stevia
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ginger
- 125g Butter
- Pinch Murray River salt
- 500g Ricotta or Cream Cheese
- 250g Mascarpone
- 75g Stevia
- 2 Vanilla beans, seeds only (reserve pods for liquid infusion)
- 5 lge eggs
- This also works by adding 125g blueberries to the surface, but may require a further 5-10 minutes cooking time.
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Combine all dry ingredients and butter in a food processor and pulse until it resembles coarse wet sand.
- Press mixture into a well greased and lined springform pan to form and even height and slightly up the sides.
- Bake base at 160° Celsius for 12-15 minutes, or until slightly golden and fragrant.
- Remove form oven and allow cooling at room temp.
- Beat cream cheese and mascarpone until aerated and billowy.
- Reduce speed and sprinkle in stevia and vanilla seeds and beat until well combined.
- Place one egg in at a time while beating until just combined. Set aside batter.
- Once base is cool, pour cheese batter into tin all over base and gently tap the tin to release any air bubbles.
- Reduce oven to 150° Celsius and bake cheesecake for 40 minutes, reduce heat to 125° Celsius and cook for a further 30 minutes. Remove and allow cooling before refrigerating and later serving.
- If your oven has known hot spots or you’re noticing cheesecake surface is turning golden unevenly, feel free to rotate it throughout the cook.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Banana Breakfast Bar
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: 1 ½ cups raw cashews 1 ½ desiccated coconut 3 medium ripe bananas, peeled and chopped 10 fresh dates, pitted 2 tsp vanilla extract ⅓ cup raw cacao powder ½ tsp bicarbonate of...
Ingredients: 500g unsalted room temp butter + extra for greasing 250g self-raising flour + extra for dusting 250g golden caster sugar 5 large free-range eggs 100ml milk ½ tsp vanilla extract ½ tp baking powder 250g quality dark chocolate (70%) 100g icing sugar 300g...
Raspberry Grappa Jam Drops
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: 2 cups (300g) Buckwheat flour 1 ½ cups almond meal 1 tsp ground cinnamon ½ tsp sea salt flakes ¾ cup maple syrup ½ cup vegetable oil ⅓ cup raspberry jam Method: Preheat the...
Deep Fried Apple Pie
Ingredients: Oil, for frying For the Pastry: 250g plain white flour 90g cornflour 70g caster sugar 3g sea salt 70g cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces 10ml cider vinegar 120g water For the Filling: 4 Granny Smiths apples, peeled, cored & roughly chopped 65g...
Crème Brûlèe Donuts
Ingredients:Makes 12 donuts Oil, for frying For the Dough: 1 cup lukewarm milk 1 tbsp dried yeast 1/3 cup caster sugar 3 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla paste 4 tbsp soft butter 4 1/4 cups plain flour For the Custard: 1/2 cup sugar 3 tbsp cornflour 2 cups milk 4 yolks 2 tsps...
Banana Crepes with Banana Caramel
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 200g plain flour 100 caster sugar 200ml milk, full fat 1 whole egg 1 egg yolk 50g butter Icing sugar, for dusting For Bananas: 75g caster sugar 30g butter, salted Banana...