Baked CheesecakeElena Duggan
- 100g Almond Meal
- 50g Hazelnut Meal
- 25g Flax meal
- 10g Psyllium Husk
- 50g Coconut Flour / 100g Buckwheat Flour
- 50g Stevia
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ginger
- 125g Butter
- Pinch Murray River salt
- 500g Ricotta or Cream Cheese
- 250g Mascarpone
- 75g Stevia
- 2 Vanilla beans, seeds only (reserve pods for liquid infusion)
- 5 lge eggs
- This also works by adding 125g blueberries to the surface, but may require a further 5-10 minutes cooking time.
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Combine all dry ingredients and butter in a food processor and pulse until it resembles coarse wet sand.
- Press mixture into a well greased and lined springform pan to form and even height and slightly up the sides.
- Bake base at 160° Celsius for 12-15 minutes, or until slightly golden and fragrant.
- Remove form oven and allow cooling at room temp.
- Beat cream cheese and mascarpone until aerated and billowy.
- Reduce speed and sprinkle in stevia and vanilla seeds and beat until well combined.
- Place one egg in at a time while beating until just combined. Set aside batter.
- Once base is cool, pour cheese batter into tin all over base and gently tap the tin to release any air bubbles.
- Reduce oven to 150° Celsius and bake cheesecake for 40 minutes, reduce heat to 125° Celsius and cook for a further 30 minutes. Remove and allow cooling before refrigerating and later serving.
- If your oven has known hot spots or you’re noticing cheesecake surface is turning golden unevenly, feel free to rotate it throughout the cook.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Ingredients:BASE 3 Egg Yolks 1/2 cup Caster Sugar 125g soft butter 2 cups Self-Raising flour 1 cup orange juice Vanilla TOPPING 3 egg whites 1/2 cup caster sugar 1 cup desiccated coconut Method: Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add yolks and vanilla. Fold in the...
Ingredients: Plant-based milk Chia seeds Cacao powder Maple syrup Vanilla extract or paste Method: Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer to eat the seeds whole, you can skip the blender and combine the ingredients...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...