Baked CheesecakeElena Duggan
- 100g Almond Meal
- 50g Hazelnut Meal
- 25g Flax meal
- 10g Psyllium Husk
- 50g Coconut Flour / 100g Buckwheat Flour
- 50g Stevia
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ginger
- 125g Butter
- Pinch Murray River salt
- 500g Ricotta or Cream Cheese
- 250g Mascarpone
- 75g Stevia
- 2 Vanilla beans, seeds only (reserve pods for liquid infusion)
- 5 lge eggs
- This also works by adding 125g blueberries to the surface, but may require a further 5-10 minutes cooking time.
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Combine all dry ingredients and butter in a food processor and pulse until it resembles coarse wet sand.
- Press mixture into a well greased and lined springform pan to form and even height and slightly up the sides.
- Bake base at 160° Celsius for 12-15 minutes, or until slightly golden and fragrant.
- Remove form oven and allow cooling at room temp.
- Beat cream cheese and mascarpone until aerated and billowy.
- Reduce speed and sprinkle in stevia and vanilla seeds and beat until well combined.
- Place one egg in at a time while beating until just combined. Set aside batter.
- Once base is cool, pour cheese batter into tin all over base and gently tap the tin to release any air bubbles.
- Reduce oven to 150° Celsius and bake cheesecake for 40 minutes, reduce heat to 125° Celsius and cook for a further 30 minutes. Remove and allow cooling before refrigerating and later serving.
- If your oven has known hot spots or you’re noticing cheesecake surface is turning golden unevenly, feel free to rotate it throughout the cook.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Ingredients: Serves: 2 Ingredients: 2x Wedges of Pumpkin (skin on) 1x can of coconut milk 30ml Soy Sauce (to taste) 1 tbsp of Tom Yum Paste 1 chilli, finely sliced 1 punch of Thai basil 1 tbsp fried shallots Bubur Cha Cha: Kara coconut cream 2litres Pandan leaves 6pcs...
Ingredients: Filling: 200ml Yuzu Juice 250g Caster Sugar 400ml Double Cream 5 Free Range eggs 25g Shiro Miso White Premium Sweet Pastry Case: 200g Unsalted Butter Zest of a lemon 150g Icing Sugar 450g Flour, Plain 5 Whole Eggs Method: Filling: Bring the cream and...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 400g Dulce de leche 2 egg yolks 2 whole eggs 50g Flour 0000 20g Unsalted butter 4 Lady finger bananas 50 g brown sugar 50 g golden syrup Cocoa powder Coconut ice cream (store bought) Method: Preheat the oven to 180C Place the dulce the leche...
Ingredients: Makes: 12 2/3 cup plain flour 1/3 cup self raising flour 1/3 cup raw caster sugar 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup malted milk drink powder 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1 egg 200g dark chocolate, melted Vanilla bean ice cream and sea salt flakes to...
Ingredients: Serves: 8 2 sheets shortcrust pastry ½ cup medjool dates 2 free range eggs ½ cup caster sugar 2-3 tsp lemon zest 250gm fresh ricotta ½ cup thickened cream 2 tbsp plain flour 1 tbsp icing sugar Method: Remove pastry and allow to thaw slightly before...
Ingredients: Base: 2 cups cashews 10 pitted dates 1 cup coconut 4 tbsp liquid coconut oil Pinch of salt 1 tsp raw cocoa powder Caramel: 1 cup almond butter 10 pitted dates 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp vanilla paste 3/4 cup coconut oil 1 tsp salt flakes Chocolate Topping:...