Cherry ClafoutisElena Duggan
- 5 Eggs
- 100g Almond meal
- 250g Cream
- 100g Stevia monkfruit combination
- 50g Butter, unsalted
- 2tsp vanilla paste/ 2 vanilla beans seeds scraped
- 1 Lemon, zest only
- 25g Tapioca/ arrowroot flour
- Pinch salt, Murray River pink
- 250-400g Cherries, pitted, fresh if in season, frozen if not in season
- Whipped cream to serve.
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Grease round or rectangular baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, beat stevia monkfruit and butter until pale and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time and combine well, reduce speed and add cream, vanilla, zest and beat until combined.
- Fold through almond meal, tapioca flour, and salt until just combined.
- Scatter cherries all over the bottom of the baking dish, leave some gaps between cherries and spread evenly.
- Gently spoon and pour batter over cherries evenly, tap baking dish on bench to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 35-45minutes or until batter just stops jiggling.
- Serve warm or cool with cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Ingredients: Makes 12 200g fresh or dried pitted dates, roughly chopped 300ml boiling water 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) 150g (2/3 cup) sugar 50g butter 2 eggs 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract 170g plain (all-purpose) flour 2 teaspoons baking powder...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Flesh of 1 ripe Australian avocado 6 Medjool dates, pitted ¼ cup cacao powder ½ tsp vanilla extract Pinch sea salt To serve ¼ cup fresh Australian raspberries 1 tsp cacao nibs (optional) 1 sprig of fresh Australian mint Method: Place all...
Ingredients: Serves 2 2 passionfruit 1 lime, halved 1 tablespoon coconut sugar Approx 500ml sparkling water Ice Method: Distribute the brown sugar and lime juice between your serving glasses along with the pulp of a passionfruit per glass. Fill the glass with ice and...
Ingredients: Roasted bananas 300g Vanilla 1g Butter 112g Brown sugar 250g Eggs 100g Flour 275g Baking powder 10g Sea salt 5g Whipped Maple Butter Unsalted butter 250g Maple syrup 80g Sea salt 3g Method: Spread vanilla onto bananas, and roast in an oven at 180⁰c for 10...
Ingredients: 1 cup Laucke plain flour Pinch of salt 4 eggs 2 cups milk 40g butter crème fraîche Ricotta Filling 250 g smooth ricotta Finely grated zest of 1 lemon Honey, to taste Berry Sauce 2 cups frozen mixed berries 1 cup icing sugar To Serve Sprigs of mint,...
Ingredients: Smoothie 1 Australian papaya 2 Australian passion fruit Flesh of 1 Australian custard apple, seeds removed ½ Australian banana (use the other half for the topping) 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt Toppings 1 tbsp toasted coconut flakes ½ sliced Australian banana 2...