Cherry ClafoutisElena Duggan
- 5 Eggs
- 100g Almond meal
- 250g Cream
- 100g Stevia monkfruit combination
- 50g Butter, unsalted
- 2tsp vanilla paste/ 2 vanilla beans seeds scraped
- 1 Lemon, zest only
- 25g Tapioca/ arrowroot flour
- Pinch salt, Murray River pink
- 250-400g Cherries, pitted, fresh if in season, frozen if not in season
- Whipped cream to serve.
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Grease round or rectangular baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, beat stevia monkfruit and butter until pale and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time and combine well, reduce speed and add cream, vanilla, zest and beat until combined.
- Fold through almond meal, tapioca flour, and salt until just combined.
- Scatter cherries all over the bottom of the baking dish, leave some gaps between cherries and spread evenly.
- Gently spoon and pour batter over cherries evenly, tap baking dish on bench to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 35-45minutes or until batter just stops jiggling.
- Serve warm or cool with cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Ingredients: Serves: 2 Ingredients: 2x Wedges of Pumpkin (skin on) 1x can of coconut milk 30ml Soy Sauce (to taste) 1 tbsp of Tom Yum Paste 1 chilli, finely sliced 1 punch of Thai basil 1 tbsp fried shallots Bubur Cha Cha: Kara coconut cream 2litres Pandan leaves 6pcs...
Ingredients: Filling: 200ml Yuzu Juice 250g Caster Sugar 400ml Double Cream 5 Free Range eggs 25g Shiro Miso White Premium Sweet Pastry Case: 200g Unsalted Butter Zest of a lemon 150g Icing Sugar 450g Flour, Plain 5 Whole Eggs Method: Filling: Bring the cream and...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 400g Dulce de leche 2 egg yolks 2 whole eggs 50g Flour 0000 20g Unsalted butter 4 Lady finger bananas 50 g brown sugar 50 g golden syrup Cocoa powder Coconut ice cream (store bought) Method: Preheat the oven to 180C Place the dulce the leche...
Ingredients: Makes: 12 2/3 cup plain flour 1/3 cup self raising flour 1/3 cup raw caster sugar 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup malted milk drink powder 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1 egg 200g dark chocolate, melted Vanilla bean ice cream and sea salt flakes to...
Ingredients: Serves: 8 2 sheets shortcrust pastry ½ cup medjool dates 2 free range eggs ½ cup caster sugar 2-3 tsp lemon zest 250gm fresh ricotta ½ cup thickened cream 2 tbsp plain flour 1 tbsp icing sugar Method: Remove pastry and allow to thaw slightly before...
Ingredients: Base: 2 cups cashews 10 pitted dates 1 cup coconut 4 tbsp liquid coconut oil Pinch of salt 1 tsp raw cocoa powder Caramel: 1 cup almond butter 10 pitted dates 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp vanilla paste 3/4 cup coconut oil 1 tsp salt flakes Chocolate Topping:...