Cherry ClafoutisElena Duggan
- 5 Eggs
- 100g Almond meal
- 250g Cream
- 100g Stevia monkfruit combination
- 50g Butter, unsalted
- 2tsp vanilla paste/ 2 vanilla beans seeds scraped
- 1 Lemon, zest only
- 25g Tapioca/ arrowroot flour
- Pinch salt, Murray River pink
- 250-400g Cherries, pitted, fresh if in season, frozen if not in season
- Whipped cream to serve.
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Grease round or rectangular baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, beat stevia monkfruit and butter until pale and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time and combine well, reduce speed and add cream, vanilla, zest and beat until combined.
- Fold through almond meal, tapioca flour, and salt until just combined.
- Scatter cherries all over the bottom of the baking dish, leave some gaps between cherries and spread evenly.
- Gently spoon and pour batter over cherries evenly, tap baking dish on bench to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 35-45minutes or until batter just stops jiggling.
- Serve warm or cool with cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Ingredients: Serves 4 100g unsalted butter, melted 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, toasted 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon 2 tbs brown sugar, or more to taste 6 sheets fresh filo pastry 550g (about 5) plums, quartered 1 star anise 1 tsp orange zest, plus juice of 1/2 orange 1/2 tbs...
Ingredients: 500g Laucke Spelt Mix 4g Dried Yeast (supplied) 1 Egg 50g Sugar (white or brown) 50g Butter (Softened) 250g or 200g Water (50 g less if using a mixer or by hand or removing the dough from the breadmaker) 2ml Egg yellow colour if desired. 500g Dry Fruit...
Ingredients: Makes 28 portions 12 eggs 800gm 900gm caster sugar 675gm 68% Madagascar chocolate 675gm-unsalted butter 225gm ground macadamia meal 225gm cocoa powder 300gm macadamia nuts Method: Preheat oven to 150 degrees Grease and line sponge tray with parchment...
Ingredients: Cake 200g Fresh or frozen raspberries 12 eggs 500g Caster sugar 500g Almond Meal, plus extra 2tsp baking powder ¼ tsp salt Icing 2 cups icing sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice, strained Garnish 2tbsp Rose petals 2tbsp Pistachios Handful of fresh raspberries...
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.