Cherry ClafoutisElena Duggan
- 5 Eggs
- 100g Almond meal
- 250g Cream
- 100g Stevia monkfruit combination
- 50g Butter, unsalted
- 2tsp vanilla paste/ 2 vanilla beans seeds scraped
- 1 Lemon, zest only
- 25g Tapioca/ arrowroot flour
- Pinch salt, Murray River pink
- 250-400g Cherries, pitted, fresh if in season, frozen if not in season
- Whipped cream to serve.
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Grease round or rectangular baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, beat stevia monkfruit and butter until pale and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time and combine well, reduce speed and add cream, vanilla, zest and beat until combined.
- Fold through almond meal, tapioca flour, and salt until just combined.
- Scatter cherries all over the bottom of the baking dish, leave some gaps between cherries and spread evenly.
- Gently spoon and pour batter over cherries evenly, tap baking dish on bench to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 35-45minutes or until batter just stops jiggling.
- Serve warm or cool with cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Salmon Poke Bowl
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Tim Tam Donuts
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Rizogalo – Greek Rice Pudding
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Sticky Strawberry Protein Pancakes
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...
Raw Banana Slice
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life. Ingredients: 2 Bananas 300g of raw Cashews (unsalted & unroasted) 6 - 8 Pitted Dates 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder 2 tablespoons of Raw cacao powder Cacao Nibs Pinch of Salt Method: In a food...
Papoutsakia “Little Slippers”
Ingredients: 4 eggplants, halved lengthwise 500 grams of canned or fresh tomatoes, peeled seeded and chopped 500 grams of minced beef 3 spring onions, finely sliced 1 onion, grated 4 cloves of garlic 1 cup (120 grams) of grated kefalotiri (a hard Greek cheese used in...