Cherry ClafoutisElena Duggan
- 5 Eggs
- 100g Almond meal
- 250g Cream
- 100g Stevia monkfruit combination
- 50g Butter, unsalted
- 2tsp vanilla paste/ 2 vanilla beans seeds scraped
- 1 Lemon, zest only
- 25g Tapioca/ arrowroot flour
- Pinch salt, Murray River pink
- 250-400g Cherries, pitted, fresh if in season, frozen if not in season
- Whipped cream to serve.
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Grease round or rectangular baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, beat stevia monkfruit and butter until pale and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time and combine well, reduce speed and add cream, vanilla, zest and beat until combined.
- Fold through almond meal, tapioca flour, and salt until just combined.
- Scatter cherries all over the bottom of the baking dish, leave some gaps between cherries and spread evenly.
- Gently spoon and pour batter over cherries evenly, tap baking dish on bench to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 35-45minutes or until batter just stops jiggling.
- Serve warm or cool with cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Ingredients: Makes 28 portions 12 eggs 800gm 900gm caster sugar 675gm 68% Madagascar chocolate 675gm-unsalted butter 225gm ground macadamia meal 225gm cocoa powder 300gm macadamia nuts Method: Preheat oven to 150 degrees Grease and line sponge tray with parchment...
Ingredients: 1 cup semolina 1 cup almonds, blanched, toasted and roughly chopped 2 cups self raising flour, sifted 2 tsp baking powder Rind of 1 lemon 6 eggs 250g butter at room temp Juice of 2 oranges 2 tbsp cognac or brandy 1 cup of caster. Sugar Shredded coconut as...
Ingredients: Makes 12 ¾ cup Australian almonds 1/3 cup rolled oats 2 tbsp cacao powder ½ tsp vanilla extract 12 medjool dates 3 tbsp cacao nibs 1 tbsp Australian almond oil Method: In a food processor blend ¼ cup of the almonds until they are crushed lightly but not...
Ingredients: Makes 2 small jars of jam and nut butter Jam ¼ cup fresh Australian raspberries ¼ cup fresh Australian blackberries ¼ cup fresh Australian strawberries ¼ cup fresh Australian blueberries ¼ cup fresh Australian red seedless grapes Splash Water ¼ cup chia...
Ingredients: Serves two 1/2 cup very cold vodka Juice of two limes 2 tablespoons sugar syrup 1/2 cup fresh raspberries 1/2 cup blueberries Approx 500ml sparkling water Ice Method: Bring together the vodka, lime juice, sugar syrup, raspberries, blueberries and...
Ingredients: 8 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla extract 3 cups white sugar 3 litres of milk Pinch of salt 120g butter 2 cups semolina 15 sheets of fillo pastry 150g butter melted (approx.) Icing sugar + cinnamon to serve Method: Separate egg yolks from whites Add vanilla...