Gluten Free Banana BreadKhanh Ong
- 110g of dates chopped
- 100ml hot water
- 1 tsp of bicarb
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 2 large over ripe bananas mashed
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- a pinch of salt
- 1 banana, halved lengthways (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Mix dates, hot water and bicarb in a large mixing bowl for 10 minutes.
- Add all the wet ingredients and whisk well. combine all the dry ingredients into another large mixing bowl and whisk together. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a loaf tin and place banana into the batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Checking every 5 minutes from 40 minutes until a knife comes out clean.
Ingredients:BASE 3 Egg Yolks 1/2 cup Caster Sugar 125g soft butter 2 cups Self-Raising flour 1 cup orange juice Vanilla TOPPING 3 egg whites 1/2 cup caster sugar 1 cup desiccated coconut Method: Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add yolks and vanilla. Fold in the...
Ingredients: Plant-based milk Chia seeds Cacao powder Maple syrup Vanilla extract or paste Method: Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer to eat the seeds whole, you can skip the blender and combine the ingredients...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...