Gluten Free Macadamia BrowniesBen O'Donoghue
Makes 28 portions
- 12 eggs 800gm
- 900gm caster sugar
- 675gm 68% Madagascar chocolate
- 675gm-unsalted butter
- 225gm ground macadamia meal
- 225gm cocoa powder
- 300gm macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees
- Grease and line sponge tray with parchment paper
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double boiler
- Whisk eggs and sugar until thick and white and forms thick ribbon
- Add melted chocolate and butter mixture to the eggs and fold to combine
- Stir in the sifted almond meal and cocoa powder
- Pour into prepared sponge tray and bake for 30-35minutes until
- Allow to cool prior to portioning
Ingredients: 1 cup semolina 1 cup almonds, blanched, toasted and roughly chopped 2 cups self raising flour, sifted 2 tsp baking powder Rind of 1 lemon 6 eggs 250g butter at room temp Juice of 2 oranges 2 tbsp cognac or brandy 1 cup of caster. Sugar Shredded coconut as...
Ingredients: Makes 12 ¾ cup Australian almonds 1/3 cup rolled oats 2 tbsp cacao powder ½ tsp vanilla extract 12 medjool dates 3 tbsp cacao nibs 1 tbsp Australian almond oil Method: In a food processor blend ¼ cup of the almonds until they are crushed lightly but not...
Ingredients: Makes 2 small jars of jam and nut butter Jam ¼ cup fresh Australian raspberries ¼ cup fresh Australian blackberries ¼ cup fresh Australian strawberries ¼ cup fresh Australian blueberries ¼ cup fresh Australian red seedless grapes Splash Water ¼ cup chia...
Ingredients: Serves two 1/2 cup very cold vodka Juice of two limes 2 tablespoons sugar syrup 1/2 cup fresh raspberries 1/2 cup blueberries Approx 500ml sparkling water Ice Method: Bring together the vodka, lime juice, sugar syrup, raspberries, blueberries and...
Ingredients: 8 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla extract 3 cups white sugar 3 litres of milk Pinch of salt 120g butter 2 cups semolina 15 sheets of fillo pastry 150g butter melted (approx.) Icing sugar + cinnamon to serve Method: Separate egg yolks from whites Add vanilla...
Ingredients: Serves 4 4 ice cubes 2 cups Australian watermelon 1 cup Australian pineapple 1 Australian orange 2 Australian carrots 1 tsp fresh Australian ginger ¼ cup coconut water 1 tbsp fresh Australian mint leaves Method: Place all ingredients in a blender and...