Gluten Free Macadamia BrowniesBen O'Donoghue
Makes 28 portions
- 12 eggs 800gm
- 900gm caster sugar
- 675gm 68% Madagascar chocolate
- 675gm-unsalted butter
- 225gm ground macadamia meal
- 225gm cocoa powder
- 300gm macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees
- Grease and line sponge tray with parchment paper
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double boiler
- Whisk eggs and sugar until thick and white and forms thick ribbon
- Add melted chocolate and butter mixture to the eggs and fold to combine
- Stir in the sifted almond meal and cocoa powder
- Pour into prepared sponge tray and bake for 30-35minutes until
- Allow to cool prior to portioning
Ingredients: Oil, for frying For the Pastry: 250g plain white flour 90g cornflour 70g caster sugar 3g sea salt 70g cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces 10ml cider vinegar 120g water For the Filling: 4 Granny Smiths apples, peeled, cored & roughly chopped 65g...
Ingredients:Makes 12 donuts Oil, for frying For the Dough: 1 cup lukewarm milk 1 tbsp dried yeast 1/3 cup caster sugar 3 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla paste 4 tbsp soft butter 4 1/4 cups plain flour For the Custard: 1/2 cup sugar 3 tbsp cornflour 2 cups milk 4 yolks 2 tsps...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 200g plain flour 100 caster sugar 200ml milk, full fat 1 whole egg 1 egg yolk 50g butter Icing sugar, for dusting For Bananas: 75g caster sugar 30g butter, salted Banana...
Ingredients: 2 cups (300g) plain flour 3 tsp baking powder 1 cup (250ml) milk 2 ripe bananas 1 egg 1/3 cup (80g) brown sugar 2 tsp vanilla bean paste 1 tsp ground cinnamon 50g unsalted butter, melted, plus extra to brush 100g dark chocolate, chopped Golden syrup,...
Ingredients:Ingredients for the cookie dough 90g unsalted butter 80g soft light brown sugar 75g caster sugar 1tsp salt ½ tsp bicarbonate soda, sieved 1 eggs, whole 160g plain flour, sieved 100g milk chocolate buttons or block chopped 50g dark chocolate buttons or...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: Olive oil, for greasing 75g shelled pistachios 100g mixed seeds 250g rolled oats 8 Medjool dates 100g dried apricots 50g quality dark chocolate (70%) 100ml maple syrup 4...