- 400g GF Sugar Free chocolate, chunks/ pieces
- 150g Butter
- 6med-lge Eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g Raw Cacao powder
- 300g Almond flour/meal
- 100g Stevia (or Monkfruit)
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Xantham gum
- 2tsp Vanilla
- 1tsp Cayenne pepper
- 3tsp Cinnamon
- 100g Walnuts, diced
- 100g Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 150° Celsius fan forced.
- Line and grease a slice tin.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a microwave friendly bowl or over a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate together until quite a loose liquid.
- Mix chocolate and butter mixture through dry ingredients, add eggs and thoroughly but gently combine.
- Pour batter into tin. If batter is a little stubborn, push gently into corners and tap tin on bench to ensure even depth and square edges.
- Bake for 30-40minutes or until firm and surface is starting to crack.
- Allow brownies to cool for at least 30 minutes, before turning out and slicing into generous bite size pieces.
- Brownies last well in an airtight container and refrigerated.
- If your oven has known hot spots or you’re noticing the brownie surface is browning unevenly, feel free to rotate it throughout the cook.
- Brownies crumbled over a split banana, served with sugar free ice-cream make for a satisfying and healthier dessert alternative.
- This also works by adding 100g raspberries to the surface, but may require a further 5-10minutes cooking time.
- If you prefer your brownies nuttier, stir through 100g walnuts before pouring batter into tin.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Ingredients: 185 g dates 1 cup water 60g butter 2 eggs 185g self raising flour 185g sugar 1tsp baking powder ½ tsp vanilla paste Butterscotch Sauce: 1 cup cream ¾ cup brown sugar 2 tbsp butter Pinch of salt Method: Bring the dates and water to a boil, then remove from...
Ingredients: 4 Lady Finger Bananas Woodchips for smoking in a fire or hibachi Dulce De Leche Creme: 2 Tbsp Dulce de leche 200ml Cream Chocolate Sauce: 150ml full-fat milk 150ml double cream 300g dark chocolate, broken into pieces 1 tsp vanilla extract To Serve: 1 tbsp...
Ingredients: 3 eggs, separated 6 tbsp caster sugar 500 g mascarpone cream 500ml espresso coffee 80ml marsala 500g savoiardi biscotti ( 1 large packet ) Dark chocolate, to grate Cocoa powder, to dust Method: Beat the egg yolks and half the sugar in a bowl for 5 minutes...
Ingredients: 1 pear, peeled and cored, diced 1 tsp ground cinnamon 125g unsalted butter ½ cup caster sugar 2 eggs 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking powder Salt Streusal Crumb: 40g unsalted butter, chilled, diced 1/3 cup plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar Salt Method:...
Ingredients: 2 eggs 1 cup sugar ¾ cup vegetable oil 1 tsp vanilla essence 2 cups grated carrot 1 ¼ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking soda 2-3 tsp cinnamon 2-3 tsp mixed spice ½ tsp salt Lime Cream Cheese: 200g cream cheese, room temperature 1 ½ cups icing sugar, sifted...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 ¼ cup Nutella 8 thick slices of brioche 3 eggs ¼ cup milk 1 vanilla bean, scraped 40g butter 2 lady finger bananas 2 Tablespoons caster sugar 160g unsalted butter ¼ cup pistachios, chopped ¼ cup maple syrup Edible flowers to garnish Ice cream to...