- 400g GF Sugar Free chocolate, chunks/ pieces
- 150g Butter
- 6med-lge Eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g Raw Cacao powder
- 300g Almond flour/meal
- 100g Stevia (or Monkfruit)
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Xantham gum
- 2tsp Vanilla
- 1tsp Cayenne pepper
- 3tsp Cinnamon
- 100g Walnuts, diced
- 100g Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 150° Celsius fan forced.
- Line and grease a slice tin.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a microwave friendly bowl or over a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate together until quite a loose liquid.
- Mix chocolate and butter mixture through dry ingredients, add eggs and thoroughly but gently combine.
- Pour batter into tin. If batter is a little stubborn, push gently into corners and tap tin on bench to ensure even depth and square edges.
- Bake for 30-40minutes or until firm and surface is starting to crack.
- Allow brownies to cool for at least 30 minutes, before turning out and slicing into generous bite size pieces.
- Brownies last well in an airtight container and refrigerated.
- If your oven has known hot spots or you’re noticing the brownie surface is browning unevenly, feel free to rotate it throughout the cook.
- Brownies crumbled over a split banana, served with sugar free ice-cream make for a satisfying and healthier dessert alternative.
- This also works by adding 100g raspberries to the surface, but may require a further 5-10minutes cooking time.
- If you prefer your brownies nuttier, stir through 100g walnuts before pouring batter into tin.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate Ganache recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Apple Baked Pie Recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Sticky Date Pudding recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Mango Lassi Parfait recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.