- 400g GF Sugar Free chocolate, chunks/ pieces
- 150g Butter
- 6med-lge Eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g Raw Cacao powder
- 300g Almond flour/meal
- 100g Stevia (or Monkfruit)
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Xantham gum
- 2tsp Vanilla
- 1tsp Cayenne pepper
- 3tsp Cinnamon
- 100g Walnuts, diced
- 100g Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 150° Celsius fan forced.
- Line and grease a slice tin.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a microwave friendly bowl or over a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate together until quite a loose liquid.
- Mix chocolate and butter mixture through dry ingredients, add eggs and thoroughly but gently combine.
- Pour batter into tin. If batter is a little stubborn, push gently into corners and tap tin on bench to ensure even depth and square edges.
- Bake for 30-40minutes or until firm and surface is starting to crack.
- Allow brownies to cool for at least 30 minutes, before turning out and slicing into generous bite size pieces.
- Brownies last well in an airtight container and refrigerated.
- If your oven has known hot spots or you’re noticing the brownie surface is browning unevenly, feel free to rotate it throughout the cook.
- Brownies crumbled over a split banana, served with sugar free ice-cream make for a satisfying and healthier dessert alternative.
- This also works by adding 100g raspberries to the surface, but may require a further 5-10minutes cooking time.
- If you prefer your brownies nuttier, stir through 100g walnuts before pouring batter into tin.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Ingredients: Serves: 2 Ingredients: 2x Wedges of Pumpkin (skin on) 1x can of coconut milk 30ml Soy Sauce (to taste) 1 tbsp of Tom Yum Paste 1 chilli, finely sliced 1 punch of Thai basil 1 tbsp fried shallots Bubur Cha Cha: Kara coconut cream 2litres Pandan leaves 6pcs...
Ingredients: Filling: 200ml Yuzu Juice 250g Caster Sugar 400ml Double Cream 5 Free Range eggs 25g Shiro Miso White Premium Sweet Pastry Case: 200g Unsalted Butter Zest of a lemon 150g Icing Sugar 450g Flour, Plain 5 Whole Eggs Method: Filling: Bring the cream and...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 400g Dulce de leche 2 egg yolks 2 whole eggs 50g Flour 0000 20g Unsalted butter 4 Lady finger bananas 50 g brown sugar 50 g golden syrup Cocoa powder Coconut ice cream (store bought) Method: Preheat the oven to 180C Place the dulce the leche...
Ingredients: Makes: 12 2/3 cup plain flour 1/3 cup self raising flour 1/3 cup raw caster sugar 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup malted milk drink powder 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1 egg 200g dark chocolate, melted Vanilla bean ice cream and sea salt flakes to...
Ingredients: Serves: 8 2 sheets shortcrust pastry ½ cup medjool dates 2 free range eggs ½ cup caster sugar 2-3 tsp lemon zest 250gm fresh ricotta ½ cup thickened cream 2 tbsp plain flour 1 tbsp icing sugar Method: Remove pastry and allow to thaw slightly before...
Ingredients: Base: 2 cups cashews 10 pitted dates 1 cup coconut 4 tbsp liquid coconut oil Pinch of salt 1 tsp raw cocoa powder Caramel: 1 cup almond butter 10 pitted dates 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp vanilla paste 3/4 cup coconut oil 1 tsp salt flakes Chocolate Topping:...