- 400g GF Sugar Free chocolate, chunks/ pieces
- 150g Butter
- 6med-lge Eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g Raw Cacao powder
- 300g Almond flour/meal
- 100g Stevia (or Monkfruit)
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Xantham gum
- 2tsp Vanilla
- 1tsp Cayenne pepper
- 3tsp Cinnamon
- 100g Walnuts, diced
- 100g Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 150° Celsius fan forced.
- Line and grease a slice tin.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a microwave friendly bowl or over a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate together until quite a loose liquid.
- Mix chocolate and butter mixture through dry ingredients, add eggs and thoroughly but gently combine.
- Pour batter into tin. If batter is a little stubborn, push gently into corners and tap tin on bench to ensure even depth and square edges.
- Bake for 30-40minutes or until firm and surface is starting to crack.
- Allow brownies to cool for at least 30 minutes, before turning out and slicing into generous bite size pieces.
- Brownies last well in an airtight container and refrigerated.
- If your oven has known hot spots or you’re noticing the brownie surface is browning unevenly, feel free to rotate it throughout the cook.
- Brownies crumbled over a split banana, served with sugar free ice-cream make for a satisfying and healthier dessert alternative.
- This also works by adding 100g raspberries to the surface, but may require a further 5-10minutes cooking time.
- If you prefer your brownies nuttier, stir through 100g walnuts before pouring batter into tin.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Ingredients:BASE 3 Egg Yolks 1/2 cup Caster Sugar 125g soft butter 2 cups Self-Raising flour 1 cup orange juice Vanilla TOPPING 3 egg whites 1/2 cup caster sugar 1 cup desiccated coconut Method: Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add yolks and vanilla. Fold in the...
Ingredients: Plant-based milk Chia seeds Cacao powder Maple syrup Vanilla extract or paste Method: Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer to eat the seeds whole, you can skip the blender and combine the ingredients...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...