- 400g GF Sugar Free chocolate, chunks/ pieces
- 150g Butter
- 6med-lge Eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g Raw Cacao powder
- 300g Almond flour/meal
- 100g Stevia (or Monkfruit)
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Xantham gum
- 2tsp Vanilla
- 1tsp Cayenne pepper
- 3tsp Cinnamon
- 100g Walnuts, diced
- 100g Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 150° Celsius fan forced.
- Line and grease a slice tin.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a microwave friendly bowl or over a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate together until quite a loose liquid.
- Mix chocolate and butter mixture through dry ingredients, add eggs and thoroughly but gently combine.
- Pour batter into tin. If batter is a little stubborn, push gently into corners and tap tin on bench to ensure even depth and square edges.
- Bake for 30-40minutes or until firm and surface is starting to crack.
- Allow brownies to cool for at least 30 minutes, before turning out and slicing into generous bite size pieces.
- Brownies last well in an airtight container and refrigerated.
- If your oven has known hot spots or you’re noticing the brownie surface is browning unevenly, feel free to rotate it throughout the cook.
- Brownies crumbled over a split banana, served with sugar free ice-cream make for a satisfying and healthier dessert alternative.
- This also works by adding 100g raspberries to the surface, but may require a further 5-10minutes cooking time.
- If you prefer your brownies nuttier, stir through 100g walnuts before pouring batter into tin.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
Banana Breakfast Bar
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: 1 ½ cups raw cashews 1 ½ desiccated coconut 3 medium ripe bananas, peeled and chopped 10 fresh dates, pitted 2 tsp vanilla extract ⅓ cup raw cacao powder ½ tsp bicarbonate of...
Ingredients: 500g unsalted room temp butter + extra for greasing 250g self-raising flour + extra for dusting 250g golden caster sugar 5 large free-range eggs 100ml milk ½ tsp vanilla extract ½ tp baking powder 250g quality dark chocolate (70%) 100g icing sugar 300g...
Raspberry Grappa Jam Drops
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: 2 cups (300g) Buckwheat flour 1 ½ cups almond meal 1 tsp ground cinnamon ½ tsp sea salt flakes ¾ cup maple syrup ½ cup vegetable oil ⅓ cup raspberry jam Method: Preheat the...
Deep Fried Apple Pie
Ingredients: Oil, for frying For the Pastry: 250g plain white flour 90g cornflour 70g caster sugar 3g sea salt 70g cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces 10ml cider vinegar 120g water For the Filling: 4 Granny Smiths apples, peeled, cored & roughly chopped 65g...
Crème Brûlèe Donuts
Ingredients:Makes 12 donuts Oil, for frying For the Dough: 1 cup lukewarm milk 1 tbsp dried yeast 1/3 cup caster sugar 3 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla paste 4 tbsp soft butter 4 1/4 cups plain flour For the Custard: 1/2 cup sugar 3 tbsp cornflour 2 cups milk 4 yolks 2 tsps...
Banana Crepes with Banana Caramel
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 200g plain flour 100 caster sugar 200ml milk, full fat 1 whole egg 1 egg yolk 50g butter Icing sugar, for dusting For Bananas: 75g caster sugar 30g butter, salted Banana...