Thumb Print CookiesElena Duggan
- 125g Butter, grass-fed unsalted
- 75g Honey, raw and organic
- 2.5g /1tsp / Vanilla paste, or 1vanilla bean
- 150g Almond meal
- 50g Coconut flour
- 1lge Egg
- 25g Water (optional, as needed)
- 150g Chia Jam
- Preheat fan forced oven to 160° Celsius.
- Using a stand mixer or electric beater, beat together the butter, honey, and vanilla on medium, until smooth and fluffy.
- Reduce the mixer to low speed, and slowly add the almond and coconut flours and mix just until incorporated. Remove bowl from stand.
- Shape the mix into 2-3cm balls.
- Place the dough balls on your baking trays with gaps between each.
- Gently press the centre of the dough balls using your thumb, with even indentations into all cookies. Have a small bowl of water on hand to wet your thumb between cookies if dough is sticking.
- Beat egg and brush all cookies generously to promote a glossy golden surface on the baked cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Place cookies on a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Place small dollops of your chia jam in the indentation to serve.
- Grain free
- Gluten free
- Refined sugar free, low fructose
- Dairy free optional – utilise coconut oil
- Vegan, optional, replace butter with coconut oil, honey with stevia, leave egg out
Ingredients: Cake 200g Fresh or frozen raspberries 12 eggs 500g Caster sugar 500g Almond Meal, plus extra 2tsp baking powder ¼ tsp salt Icing 2 cups icing sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice, strained Garnish 2tbsp Rose petals 2tbsp Pistachios Handful of fresh raspberries...
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate Ganache recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Apple Baked Pie Recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Sticky Date Pudding recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.